Quick Question Thread

Thinking of renting a flat in Musselburgh next year.

Is there much to do there? Are there any areas you would advise I steer clear of?

Also, is getting home after a night out in Edinburgh a pain in the ass?

Edited by JogaBonito

Thinking of renting a flat in Musselburgh next year.

Is there much to do there? Are there any areas you would advise I steer clear of?

Also, is getting home after a night out in Edinburgh a pain in the ass?

No *terrible* areas of musselburgh. It's a nice town. Areas however to avoid would be the wimpy and up towards wallyford.

There is usual middle sized town facilities. Good gyms, pizza shops a 24 hour tescos and loads of pash shops in the high street.

In term to linkage to edinburgh the lothians buses are excellent and their is a train station although its a little bit of a wander from the high st.

Also the local football team is on a high, after reaching the juniors Cup final.

weimaraner

Cheers!!!

I'm seriously considering getting one, they are seriously cool looking beasts!!!

Does anybody have one, do they make good pets or are they working dogs that require 25 mile walkies everyday and rip the faces of sheep???

Cheers!!!

I'm seriously considering getting one, they are seriously cool looking beasts!!!

Does anybody have one, do they make good pets or are they working dogs that require 25 mile walkies everyday and rip the faces of sheep???

Seriously, don't.

A friend of mine had one and it was a nightmare, it was that bad he even had to take it to a "pooch shrink".

Guest The Phoenix

Ad Lib's 'charge about like a bull in a china shop' style of play is strangely effective.

Similar to his posting style although that's arguably less effective. ;)

You didn't get it plastered? I got mine plastered when I broke it. Just a small plaster that went round the broken toe and two other ones aswell though.

It's one of the most uncomfortable injuries you can get isn't it? You know you can still walk but end up walking like you've shit yourself.

Turns out I've broke big toe and the one next to it aswell as a bone in my foot where the toe meets the foot.

Got some sticky plaster thing on my big toe and the one next to it has been strpped to the third one.

On the bright side off school for a week :)

The Willow Tea Rooms on Buchanan Street are decent enough I think. I was taken there when my mum and stepdad came down to Glasgow to visit Lakeland Limited rather than their son.

Or there's that cake shop......Bradfords or something. Personally I'd spend the lunch money in The Grant Arms, lovely afternoon entertainment.