Quick Question Thread

that's just some posts though, how do you know I'm like that in real life? And anyway a lot of stuff I've asked is things that most people my age don't know, in time I'll also get to know this stuff like you.

I'm younger than you by 2 years, I've nearly know everything that you've asked on this thread.

Been a couple of times in the last few years, first time stayed in Dubrovnik, next time on one of the islands about half an hour or so from the port, Lopud.

There's two parts to the city really, the old town that you always see in the tourist pictures, and the new town, where the majority of the hotels and the main port is, it's probably half a mile/a mile between the two, but there's regular buses going back and forth between the two.

It's nice enough but there's not a huge amount to do/see, the usual streetside cafes/restaurants to sit and watch the world go by, or you can go to one of the islands off the coast. You can also walk around the old town walls and spot the bullet holes that are left from the upheaval in the early nineties! Most of the beaches in the area are rock outlays or pebble beaches, one of the few sandy beaches in the area (Sunj) is on Lopud.

I stayed here : http://hotel-ivka.co...ka-engleski.htm the first time I went (2008) and it was fine, clean and tidy and not too dear.

Much obliged good sir, cheers!

Aye an assumption based on about 4500 posts worth of mind-numbing drivel. f**k off you c**t

Fucking hell man, every time Lichtieforlife posts you're there like a flea on shite.

You're being more childish than him and it's really annoying.

rolleyes.gif

Ha! Ya old git!

Wait a minute... :(

There's a few "what happened to?" folk in that thread- Pompey obviously got banned but did c3po not have a hissy fit and resign, only to come back?

Aye, kgb1954 was involved in some sort of Father Ted "the money was just resting in my account" scandal, and resigned after being taunted for a while.

The badger thread fell in a post-cull at some point, and doesn't come close in the hilarity stakes when the story is re-told. Basically, a bloke had a blocked drain outside his house, he investigated the cause of the drain, and hauled out a bloated, and very dead, badger. On noticing said badger, he dropped and subsequently volleyed the poor dead beast, which promptly burst.

The badger thread fell in a post-cull at some point, and doesn't come close in the hilarity stakes when the story is re-told. Basically, a bloke had a blocked drain outside his house, he investigated the cause of the drain, and hauled out a bloated, and very dead, badger. On noticing said badger, he dropped and subsequently volleyed the poor dead beast, which promptly burst.

Going by the talk of it in the JoJo thread, why wasn't it put in gold before it got the boot? sad.gif

Indeed!

I feel like I've been posting here for too long. Too many posters have come and gone...

I empathise with you, I joined three years after you and I am starting to feel like I have been here for ages. The scary part is when you see users who seem part of the furniture and they joind 18 months after you did!

Edited by Enigma