Quick Question Thread

The boiler in my flat gets knocked out when it's windy... or something like that according to my landlord. Pain in the arse this time of year where every morning's a gamble whether it'll be toasty or freezing. If I reset the boiler when I get up and notice it's off then I'll get a warm shower for a bit, just not the other half when she goes in after me seeing as I start work earlier than her!

How do I put videos onto my iPhone. I have synced to put videos on but there not transfering over?

I assume the video is already on your iTunes. My iTunes has the 'manually manage music and videos' button ticked so I just dragged videos over onto my iPod and it syncs them like that.

I assume the video is already on your iTunes. My iTunes has the 'manually manage music and videos' button ticked so I just dragged videos over

onto my iPod and it syncs them like that.

Cheers mate.

Anyone know the name of Usher's (im sure it's him) new song?

Is there anywhere you can buy Ukrainian beer in Glasgow? Does Clockwork/Beerhaus sell it? Names include; Obolon, Lvivske, Slavutych, Chernihivske

Bier Halle Republic, Gordon Street. Opposite TGI Fridays.

Great place, but helluva pricey. You'll be looking at £3.60 a bottle I think. Don't think they do off sales either.

Why does my shower keep going cold after a few minutes? It starts off fine then goes lukewarm, then cold. The hot water is provided by a gas-fired combi boiler. Anyone got any suggestions to solve this problem?

Ever heard of power cards or a shilling in the meter?

My sisters laptop has a virus and it's not allowing them to open anything. What's the beat anti virus software to buy and load up to remove it?

Firstly dont pay there will be plenty of free stuff online. Try running avast or and AVG anti virus. Also spybot search and destroy. Between these you will probably pick up the virus.

Another tip control alt del and look at the task manager. If theres something using tons of memory with a funny name open the location (by right clicking on the name) and if its something u would expect to be there delete it and this might solve the problem.

Peanut Butter.

Smooth or crunchy?

I bought some smooth today, as I've only ever had it in Reece's Pieces, and I don't actually like peanuts. What do I spread it on? Toast?

My question; Is a Nintendo Wii worth it, or would a 360 be better?

I have enough money in my bank account to purchase one a pre-owned Wii and a good few games, and I'm unsure whether I want to buy it. The only consoles I own are a PS2, a Nintendo DS and a Gameboy Color. :lol:

I don't want a PS3 'cause I don't have that much money, and the only X-Box 360 I would be able to get is a pre-owned arcade one, which is apparently very susceptible to breakdowns and not very good, but there are probably more games that I would play on that.

I bought some smooth today, as I've only ever had it in Reece's Pieces, and I don't actually like peanuts. What do I spread it on? Toast?

My question; Is a Nintendo Wii worth it, or would a 360 be better?

I have enough money in my bank account to purchase one a pre-owned Wii and a good few games, and I'm unsure whether I want to buy it. The only consoles I own are a PS2, a Nintendo DS and a Gameboy Color. :lol:

I don't want a PS3 'cause I don't have that much money, and the only X-Box 360 I would be able to get is a pre-owned arcade one, which is apparently very susceptible to breakdowns and not very good, but there are probably more games that I would play on that.

Id say save up and get an xbox or Ps3 . The Wii is good for about a week , then most people stop playing it unless they've maybe got friends over or something. Its just not the kind of console you get to play that often in my opinion. Usually you get a good warrenty with preowned consoles so breakdowns shouldnt be a huge problem.