Quick Question Thread

I recently bought one of the new ipod nanos out of john lewis because my old one was full. I had a 4gb and was after a 16gb. However i temporarily forgot this while i was in the shop and ended up buying an 8gb by mistake. Unfortunately it was only when i loaded all of my songs onto it and realised it was now about 75% full that i noticed. Is there anything i can do re taking it back and getting my money back?

They will not take it back unless it is faulty.

Does anyone know if you can change your address with Orange via their website? I was on hold yesterday and today and had to end the call without getting through to anyone. So can t be done online or do I have to listen to Amy Winehouse and Michael Buble contantly whilst I wait my call to be answered lol?

Does anyone know if you can change your address with Orange via their website? I was on hold yesterday and today and had to end the call without getting through to anyone. So can t be done online or do I have to listen to Amy Winehouse and Michael Buble contantly whilst I wait my call to be answered lol?

Yeah you can change it on their website.

I recently bought one of the new ipod nanos out of john lewis because my old one was full. I had a 4gb and was after a 16gb. However i temporarily forgot this while i was in the shop and ended up buying an 8gb by mistake. Unfortunately it was only when i loaded all of my songs onto it and realised it was now about 75% full that i noticed. Is there anything i can do re taking it back and getting my money back?

couldn't you restore it to factory settings then try and take it back?

Guest The Phoenix

ESPN, was only meant to get it for first 3 months when we got sky. Its 5 months and we still have it and not paying extra. Will this bite me in the bum?

Not if you can prove you haven't watched it.

Is it possible to transfer all iTunes from one laptop to another. For example if I got a new laptop and all my song, both bought and from CD, were on my old laptop would it be possible to transfer it over?

Cheers.

You could probably just stick all the files onto one big memory stick a few times and transfer the files between the two laptops that way. You'd need the new laptop to have an internet connection though as when you open an 'iTune' on a new machine, it wants to check that you're not over your machine limit that each file has been used on, which is ~5 I think.

That's what I'd end up doing, although there might be some sort of lead that could connect the machines that you could get that others on here may well know about.