Quick Question Thread

The sound on my laptop doesn't seem to be working. It is on very low but I can't get the volume control to come up so that I can increase it. Anyone any ideas of what is wrong or how to fix it. If you try to go into sound from the control panel it just comes up saying "not responding".

It'll be a valve. Take it in to Radio Rentals or British Relay and they'll put a new one in.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

QQ, is someone who is studying at NC level eligible for a student loan?

Hmm, have a look at the back of the cornflakes box (underneath the course material) and you might find a voucher to send away.

QQ, is someone who is studying at NC level eligible for a student loan?

I don't believe they are, although I'm not 100%. My girlfriend done an NC last year and I can't remember her speaking about a loan.

You may be able to apply for a bursary though.

I have 6 Ralph Lauren polo shirts (small and medium) in my wardrobe that are annoying me because they don't fit me. Is eBay the best place to sell such items? I've never used it before and am quite wary in case I get ripped off or something.

Also, how much should I expect for them? Two of them have tags, the others don't. I see on the House of Fraser website they're going for £65 but I can't see them selling for that.

Any tips/hints would be appreciated for a eBay virgin like myself.

I have 6 Ralph Lauren polo shirts (small and medium) in my wardrobe that are annoying me because they don't fit me. Is eBay the best place to sell such items? I've never used it before and am quite wary in case I get ripped off or something.

Also, how much should I expect for them? Two of them have tags, the others don't. I see on the House of Fraser website they're going for £65 but I can't see them selling for that.

Any tips/hints would be appreciated for a eBay virgin like myself.

I 'might' be slightly interested in these. Are they custom fit or classic fit?

The best way to find out what they'd sell for is to check similar auctions on Ebay. In all honesty i don't think they'd top £20ish each, Ebay isn't what it once was i find.

I 'might' be slightly interested in these. Are they custom fit or classic fit?

The best way to find out what they'd sell for is to check similar auctions on Ebay. In all honesty i don't think they'd top £20ish each, Ebay isn't what it once was i find.

Doesn't say, they're all from America so they're quite big. I'm taking photos of them right now, if you want to see them for yourself I can PM you them if you want? smile.gif