Quick Question Thread

Whats a classier alternative to Morgan's Spiced? It's not something I drink very often. But I've been asked along to a mate's maws 50th birthday, I asked what her favourite tipple is and was told Morgan's Spiced.

Doesn't strike me as a good booze gift, same way if she drank voddy I wouldn't turn up with Smirnoff, I'd spent a few bob extra and get something a bit more fancy.

Any suggestions?

Havana Club Rum is quite nice,dunno how much it costs as i always bring it back from Spain.think tesco or asda were doing it earlier in the year

That is my recommendation too, Steven got them when he was on chemo and I tried it once as I had really bad heartburn which wasn't being sorted by milk of magnesia. This stuff had me feeling fine within 10 minutes.

Rennies for nervour tension? Now, I'm not a Doctor but.....

If it's just the heartburn Omperazole are good. You need a script for the industrial strenghth one I take, but you can buy a scaled down version at the chemist.

NB: I think you've got two different things going on there.

Whats a classier alternative to Morgan's Spiced? It's not something I drink very often. But I've been asked along to a mate's maws 50th birthday, I asked what her favourite tipple is and was told Morgan's Spiced.

Doesn't strike me as a good booze gift, same way if she drank voddy I wouldn't turn up with Smirnoff, I'd spent a few bob extra and get something a bit more fancy.

Any suggestions?

Cadenheads in Campbeltown (& Edinburgh) do a good selection of imported rums. Their online shop is at the following links

http://argyll.wmcadenhead.com/category/79/rum.html (Campbeltown)

http://edinburgh.wmcadenhead.com/category/79/rum.html (Edinburgh)

If you can actually get to the Campbeltown shop, they'll fill & personalise a bottle for you. I don't know whether they do the same in Edinburgh.

When trying to go on Facebook is anyone else getting:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #11.c6cc8d5.1285275344.261f7e

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #11.c6cc8d5.1285275344.261f7e

Yeah been happening for a while , think its fooked.

Aye.

Naw

seems fine just tried it

Me and a bunch of mates got wasted last night, I was particularly hammered. Anyway, they started spraying some of my body hair, well what little of it I have, with deodorant(sp) and lighting it on fire. I woke up this morning/afternoon and my ear is fucking sore, it's got a smallish cut thing on it. What do I put on it to help it heal?

Me and a bunch of mates got wasted last night, I was particularly hammered. Anyway, they started spraying some of my body hair, well what little of it I have, with deodorant(sp) and lighting it on fire. I woke up this morning/afternoon and my ear is fucking sore, it's got a smallish cut thing on it. What do I put on it to help it heal?

The days must fly bye! Why the hell would you do this? What happened to the good old days of getting pissed and shaving someone or drawing a cock on their head with marker pen instead of trying to make them look like an extra from Towering Inferno.

wd-40

Vinegar will help clean it out and start the healing process.

Half a pail o' sawdust should do the trick