Quick Question Thread

Can anyone remember the name of a kids tv show, about two pals that find what is basically a spaceship, that they can make invisible? They used to dog school and go round the world.

And another kids show, about a girl who would go visit a giant caterpillar thing, and at the end of the show they would eat from a plant they had planted earlier, and it used to grow hotdogs and sweets and stuff?

I'm almost certain i'm not making it up.

Can anyone remember the name of a kids tv show, about two pals that find what is basically a spaceship, that they can make invisible? They used to dog school and go round the world.

And another kids show, about a girl who would go visit a giant caterpillar thing, and at the end of the show they would eat from a plant they had planted earlier, and it used to grow hotdogs and sweets and stuff?

The second one is Greenclaws. It went "In the greenhouse, Greenclaws' greenhouse...", but that's about all of the theme tune I remember. It was around that point the television got turned over.

The second one is Greenclaws. It went "In the greenhouse, Greenclaws' greenhouse...", but that's about all of the theme tune I remember. It was around that point the television got turned over.

Cheers, i had "Greenfingers" in my head but i knew that wasn't it.

If a person is registered with a doctor in one practice can they go to a different practice for a second opinion or do they simply have to go to another doctor within the practice they're registered at?

That is a great question. When I have queried a dignosis, I have been to try another doctor in the same practice. Hope some one could give a clear answer

If a person is registered with a doctor in one practice can they go to a different practice for a second opinion or do they simply have to go to another doctor within the practice they're registered at?

Don't think you will be able to move to another practice but you can make an appointment with another doctor within your current practice.

Does career scotland dundee have some form of e-mail address. Somebody keeps phoning while I'm at college asking if I was accepted onto my course but by the time I get home and phone them back, there is no answer. I have looked about but doesn't seem to be anything.

Anyway while I'm on this thread I was wandering: Did the pope mobile that was in Princess Street today come all the way from Rome? I have this picture in my head of someone driving all the way from the Vatican.huh.gif

'2 popemobiles were transported in a container to a secure location' was a factoid thing in the evening times the other day.

How they get them to and from his gigs I have no idea. Mibbe it's s big truck thing like knightrider

I think that was called Aquila. Great programme.