Quick Question Thread

Cheers.

Another question for PnB, when I go to log on to my laptop it comes up with a message saying my product key has expired, it asks me to retype it and when I do it says there's been an error. f**k knows what's going on, it says on the bottom right of the screen "this copy of windows is not genuine", don't know if that's important or not.

How the fook do I get back on my laptop, I'd appreciate if anyone had any advice on this.

Is your copy of Windows legit?

What's the largest amount of added time anyone has seen added on at a game?

I'd like to add that I'm only really looking for ones where the fourth official has held up the board with an incredible number, because we've all been at Second Division games that seem to go on forever. I'm just wondering if a fourth official has ever held up the board with double figures on it, or similar.

There are illegitimate ways of legitimising illegitimate Windows operating systems, but I would be chucked off here for posting them.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure my Windows Vista is ligitimate. OK is was a good couple of years ago I bought the laptop and set everything up so I don't remember everything, but I would've remembered illegally getting Windows.

Maybe it's a virus or something? Honestly I don't have a scooby about computers.

I'd like to add that I'm only really looking for ones where the fourth official has held up the board with an incredible number, because we've all been at Second Division games that seem to go on forever. I'm just wondering if a fourth official has ever held up the board with double figures on it, or similar.

I'm sure in the Scottish Cup final in 2000? Between Rangers and Aberdeen had around ten minutes added on in the first half as Jim Leighton went off injured after ten minutes and Robbie Winters went in for the rest of the game.

Amazingly, it only finished 5-0.

I've seen 15 odd added on in some lower league English games due to a serious injury

Anyone know if the bar Europa at Glasgow Queen Street has shut down or what is going on?

Says in the Evening Times that Wetherspoon's have bought it. No opening date has been set yet.

Edited by Gall09

That Carling Cup final where John Terry got booted in the face, there was over 10 minutes, although that might have been 8 or 9 originally as there was a bit of a scrap during injury time as well.

Actually, I'm going to add the video as you can quite clearly never have enough of John Terry being kicked in the face.

There's loads of 'Spoons in the city centre now. I went by one today at the other side of Central called the Sir John Moore. Never even knew it existed. That's 4 within a 5 minute stumble of each other now.

It's been there since at least 2003 (I was in there after one of my finals), but unless you work very close to it you'd hardly ever go in it.