Quick Question Thread

It's okay if you happen to like the checked shirt, they have red, blue, yellow, purple and turquoise of those. Fresh out of anything else until the fashion turns though.

You could always wear the alternative available, one of those massive V-neck shirts.

2l0twy.jpg

I think the guy on the far right might have raided his mother's wardrobe before going out.

Edited by Breaking Decency

You could always wear the alternative available, one of those massive V-neck shirts.

I thought they were badly mishandled stock when I first seen them in a shop. Bowfing.

What kind of thing do you mean?

A form of casual shirt, perhaps in a smart primary colour, without loads of checks. I have a swish dark red one and one or two more would be helpful.

Are there any pictures on the internet of Donna from Neighbours (Margot Robbie I think her real name is) in her bra and panties? Or better yet, fingering herself?

I'm at work so most sites are blocked & for some reason I can only see half of the pictures people post on here.

Can some kind person recommend a decent recipe for Vegetable Lasagne?

Cheers!

http://italian-pasta.suite101.com/article.cfm/vegetarian-lasagne-recipe-with-lentils-tomatoes-and-red-wine

Rose Elliot is one of my favourite veggie cooks!smile.gif

PS There's some shite about copyright or something at the bottom of the page but what the f**k?!wink.gif

http://italian-pasta.suite101.com/article.cfm/vegetarian-lasagne-recipe-with-lentils-tomatoes-and-red-wine

Rose Elliot is one of my favourite veggie cooks!smile.gif

PS There's some shite about copyright or something at the bottom of the page but what the f**k?!wink.gif

Cheers Kilt, can you confirm if it is tasty?

Personal opinion but vegetable lasagne tastes so much better with some meat in it.

I agree, but I am cooking for a Vegetarian.

Personal opinion but vegetable lasagne tastes so much better with some meat in it.

But if you had meat in it it wouldn't be a vegetable lasagne.........ah, I see what you did there!tongue.gif

Cheers Kilt, can you confirm if it is tasty?

I agree, but I am cooking for a Vegetarian.

To a carnivore's taste buds it might appear a bit "samey" after a while, but I can confirm it is extremely tasty. If you wished, you could add layers of thinly sliced aubergine and courgette, but cut down on the added liquids if you do as these can make it a bit soggier than desired! Enjoy!wink.gif

To a carnivore's taste buds it might appear a bit "samey" after a while, but I can confirm it is extremely tasty. If you wished, you could add layers of thinly sliced aubergine and courgette, but cut down on the added liquids if you do as these can make it a bit soggier than desired! Enjoy!wink.gif

Magic, thanks again. :)

They're shite; I wouldn't waste my money on them.

When did xbl turn back into the glorious Vectron?

Not sure by Vectron but am sure he'll answer the question himself

In the UK or abroad? York's no a bad wee city.

UK aye. Yorks been mentioned at my work actually, I think i'll have a wee look into it.

Swaying towards getting a cottage for 3 or 4 days, so we can take the dug.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

Can anyone recommend any good books on the subject of football hooliganism?

I can recommend one not to buy - its by a guy called Andrew Porter. He tried giving me one in his local in town. He's a washed up member of Burnley's old 'Suicide Squad'.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suicide-Squad-Inside-Story-Football/dp/1903854466