Quick Question Thread

I've already given mine away today but for every single day I am giving you a red dot you fucking w****r.

:lol:

am no eeen bort.

ETA - It wasn't me who gave you it for your 2nd post.

Edited by pencils

Can you get old episodes of the World football phone-in anywhere online?

If not does anyone still have them on their ipod? I ask because a couple of weeks, probably a month+ now, they were asked a question about football books, mentioned a few on Africa anyway, and some others i hadn't heard of that i was quite interested in buying, but i've gone and deleted it.

I think it was the last time Hiral Bhatt was on the show.

I have the last 3 months on my itunes so if you let me know a date and roughly when in the programme it was I can have a listen for ya.

I have the last 3 months on my itunes so if you let me know a date and roughly when in the programme it was I can have a listen for ya.

the question came about 12 minutes in to the program, it was as simple as which football books would you recommend. It was the last time Hiral Bhatt was on the program (i think) - it was roughly the end of january, start of february.

Thanks.

Anybody done a Forklift course?i may have to do one. Is it a dawdle?

We put all of our parts department through a forklift course last year,they all passed & they are thick as f**k,you should have no problems.

Why can't i upload/ copy/paste pics when i try to reply to someones post?

Same with the wee smilie thingy's. It just comes up :lol: etc

b*****d, it 's just done the opposite with the smilie

Edited by FFCSAM

I have an interview for a voluntry post, just unsure whether or not to dress really smart or not?

I'm thinking aye to try and dismiss the "all youths of today are c***s" and try to actually convince them I want to work for them.

i've just finished watching what i thought was paranormal activity on megavideo. however, afterwards i went on the wikipedia page and discovered that it wasn't the real version. the one i watched was based on a family (mum, brother and sister) rather than a couple, but the storylines appear to be similar.

anyone know what it is i just watched?

Almost every day I come on to this site, I notice that the day's top poster is nearly always some chap called 'monkeyblair'. Is this a regular poster who's recently changed their name, as I can't think of a single post that I've conciously seen from this dude. Is it someone who only posts in a certain part of the forum? He seems to make almost 100 posts every day. :huh:

Almost every day I come on to this site, I notice that the day's top poster is nearly always some chap called 'monkeyblair'. Is this a regular poster who's recently changed their name, as I can't think of a single post that I've conciously seen from this dude. Is it someone who only posts in a certain part of the forum? He seems to make almost 100 posts every day. :huh:

I very rarely look in the platinum section but I suspect the post whoring thread takes a pounding from him.

Anyway, my question, maybe one for the refs on the board: how long is half time in a game of football and does it vary depending on what level you're at?

When I started going to games in the late 80s it was 10 minutes, and I can remember the shouts if we were wanting the FT whistle were "c'mon ref, that's quarter to 5!"

Now I know it's supposed to be 15 minutes but:-

In the last few weeks what with not going to many away games I've been watching Jeff Stelling and co, and most of the games don't seem to finish until just before 4.55, except for some SFL games. I think almost all of the 3pm kick offs in the EPL / Championship were still going at 4.50 on the Sky clock yesterday.

Has half time become 20 minutes in England or are teams just slow in starting the 2nd half?

edit: I am aware of injury time but not every game has 5+ minutes of it.

double edit: from the BBC live text yesterday:

1655: FULL-TIME Burnley 1-2 Wolves

1654: We're still playing at Turf Moor (which is almost turf-less, looking at the rather sparse grass on the pitch). Burnley need an equaliser but Wolves have possession and are playing out time.

1654: FULL-TIME Bolton 4-0 Wigan

1653: FULL-TIME Birmingham 2-2 Everton

1653: FULL-TIME Stoke 0-0 Aston Villa

1652: FULL-TIME Chelsea 4-1 West Ham

What's going on?

Edited by Fuctifano