Quick Question Thread

Awful. I gave up in the first half, total shite.

Wait. It hasn't cleared. Its not available. laugh.gif f**k sake.

Where were you playing about ?

I was CM and scored a left peg volley and was the one launching the throw ins in the box :P.

Where were you playing about ?

I was CM and scored a left peg volley and was the one launching the throw ins in the box :P.

I was the chump running about at left back. Heading it backwards and getting in the road of my team mates.

Also getting ripped by conzo half the time.

I was the chump running about at left back. Heading it backwards and getting in the road of my team mates.

Also getting ripped by conzo half the time.

Awww tongue.gif.

Conzo was choking for a goal lol, Mikey stole it when his shot was saved and it was looping in laugh.gif

EDIT: Spelling mistake

Edited by RaithRyan

Awww :P.

Conzo was chocking for a goal lol, Mikey stole it when his shot was saved and it was looping in laugh.gif

Aye. Your whole team thought they'd get involved in some banter- it was that easy.

Our capitain does my nut in!

Edited by MarvMarvSuperMarv

Aye. Your whole team thought they'd get involved in some banter- it was that easy.

Our capitain does my nut in!

Aye he seemed lazy and when we got the ball we kind of steam rolled you's through the middle.

Think it was him I beat before I scored.

Why does everyone on Reporting Scotland have a stupid accent, either a bizarre teuchter one or a Glaswegian who puts on a slow annoying voice whilst making an Effort ToO Emphasise alL of the wRong letteRs when tAlking?

Stop it you tards.

EDIT - Apart from tonights presenter Catriona Shearer, she sounds normal and has a nice goth look going on

Edited by Lambie's Pigeon Feed

Why does everyone on Reporting Scotland have a stupid accent, either a bizarre teuchter one or a Glaswegian who puts on a slow annoying voice whilst making an Effort ToO Emphasise alL of the wRong letteRs when tAlking?

Stop it you tards.

EDIT - Apart from tonights presenter Catriona Shearer, she sounds normal and has a nice goth look going on

I heart Sally Magnusson.

Stop it you tards.

Yes please.

post-107-12683382744038_thumb.jpg

when margaret thatcher dies, will there be a minutes silence held in football grounds?

Sadly, if it were to happen, it would probably set a world record for the most universally poorly kept minutes' silence :(

A quick query of my mine folks.

During the 6 o'clock news on STV, when it goes to the regional bit (East/West), why does it vary between the two for where I stay?

I ain't moved.

Can you get old episodes of the World football phone-in anywhere online?

If not does anyone still have them on their ipod? I ask because a couple of weeks, probably a month+ now, they were asked a question about football books, mentioned a few on Africa anyway, and some others i hadn't heard of that i was quite interested in buying, but i've gone and deleted it.

I think it was the last time Hiral Bhatt was on the show.