Quick Question Thread

Yes - I've had a couple of cracking meals there,

and never had problems.

Fair do's. Thinking about it a bit more, I think it was a fair while back and we got stopped when we were passing by (out for dinner) and they pretty much said 'it's no longer Kuri, we've taken it over and it's now better and cheaper! Come and try!'. Turns out we bought what we normally would have in Kuri and ended up spending far more than we would have really. I think that's where my problem lies. :(

How do you get the SA 2010 thing in your information bit under your picture.

<<<

Click the arrow beside your name at the top of the screen, and go on "My Profile". Then go to "Edit My Profile" which is at the top right hand side. ;)

Edited by Smurph

While we're on the Indian theme, my girlfriend and I are spending this weekend in Aberdeen as she has a training course. Can anyone recommend a good Indian restaurant near the city centre?

Shahbaaz, 19 Rose Street. Always very very good and a central location.

How long does a cheque take to cash? Stupid fucking things. It won't be here by Saturday will it?

Possibly no Rovers for me..

Don't know the exact time, but I think it's between 2-4 days before the balance becomes available.

How long does a cheque take to cash? Stupid fucking things. It won't be here by Saturday will it?

Possibly no Rovers for me..

Some cheques clear instantly,

Got a cheque from the folks at Xmas, and as we were the same bank, although different branches, and I paid in at a 3rd branch when I was outside checking my balance at the ATM money was already in account.

Some cheques clear instantly,

Got a cheque from the folks at Xmas, and as we were the same bank, although different branches, and I paid in at a 3rd branch when I was outside checking my balance at the ATM money was already in account.

Same bank ones maybe? This was from O2. Tits.

Same bank ones maybe? This was from O2. Tits.

If you were to pay it in tomorrow, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even begin to "clear" until Monday, so it could be as late as next Friday before it becomes available to you.