Quick Question Thread

Anyone know where I can buy a shoulder support? Preferably not on the internet.

No. Hope this helps. smile.gif

Why were the wigan and liverpool players wearing black armbands? Who's deid?

Wigan's pitch?

An improvement on the game against spurs, mind...

Keith Alexander?

Aye could be, I just didn't think of that because I couldn't remember him having anything to do with either club...

Why are Liverpool so shite?

I'll try and provide as sensible an answer as possible other than 'omg, mega lawls lolzers!!111'.

I genuinely think that it's because they persist in playing players who, if playing for mid-table/poor Premiership sides, wouldn't be standouts. Players like Babel, Kuyt, Lucas, Kygriakos, Insua and Ngog are the players in that particular bracket imo.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't please see my above answer also.

:)

I'll try and provide as sensible an answer as possible other than 'omg, mega lawls lolzers!!111'.

I genuinely think that it's because they persist in playing players who, if playing for mid-table/poor Premiership sides, wouldn't be standouts. Players like Babel, Kuyt, Lucas, Kygriakos, Insua and Ngog are the players in that particular bracket imo.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't please see my above answer also.

:)

It does help, thanks. I was of the same thinking. Looking at Liverpool's team-sheet actually makes for very dull reading these days.

It's because Rafa Benitez is terrible in the transfer market.

He buys lower top half of the table quality players for silly money. He's just lucky he's actually a good manager in most other aspects because it has got to the stage where Villa, Everton, Spurs and City now have squads that are on paper at least as good as Liverpool, which should have never been allowed to happen.

Insua did pretty good tonite, Babel was lively when he came on.

But is doing 'pretty good', or being 'lively', good enough for a player of Liverpool's alleged standards?

My answer to why Liverpool are so shite would simply be, "No idea, but long may it continue"

I agree.

It does help, thanks. I was of the same thinking. Looking at Liverpool's team-sheet actually makes for very dull reading these days.

I'm glad I have provided a suitable, and indeed helpful, answer.

I believe that it's true that without Gerrard and Torres, Liverpool would pretty much be no better than West Ham, Bolton, Blackburn and the likes...

What's with the +/- thingy at the bottom of posts on here now? I've clicked a few by accident, apparently using up my quota! :blink:

(Only edited 'cause it seems I can't type!)

Edited by HGG

What's with the +/- thingy at the bottom of posts on here now? I've clicked a few by accident, apparently using up my quota! :blink:

(Only edited 'cause it seems I can't type!)

If you like what someone has to say, you click the green one to give them a + point, if you don't like what they've got to say, then click on the red - at the bottom of any of Kilt's posts.

If you like what someone has to say, you click the green one to give them a + point, if you don't like what they've got to say, then click on the red - at the bottom of any of Kilt's posts.

Lol. Cheers, figured it must've been along these lines. It would seem I've given a few people brownie points when trying to multi-quote. :lol:

laugh.gif You sad f**k!rolleyes.gif

What is it at supermarkets that make the trolleys stop at a certain point, and do they actually work ?

I saw one of those trolleys on the beach below St Andrews Castle the other week - I read the sign on the front and though 'obviously so'.

Going to see Skynyrd tonight at the SECC "Clyde Auditorium", but I've just been informed that the "X-Factor Tour" is also on at the SECC...

What sort of implications is this going to have? I don't really know anything about the set-up, but is that a different building with a shared car-park, or the same building so that the foyer bit will be mobbed with arseholes, or what?

Thanks in advance.

Going to see Skynyrd tonight at the SECC "Clyde Auditorium", but I've just been informed that the "X-Factor Tour" is also on at the SECC...

What sort of implications is this going to have? I don't really know anything about the set-up, but is that a different building with a shared car-park, or the same building so that the foyer bit will be mobbed with arseholes, or what?

Thanks in advance.

take an ak47 dunc and do the world a favour over at the x factor bit please

Thanks in advance.

The Clyde Auditorium is the Armadillo, the SECC is the big shed. Shared car park though so will be very busy.