Quick Question Thread

I have two questions that I'd like answered.

First one. I'm currently watching the Inter V Genoa game. The fans sitting behind the goal seem farther away from the pitch than it looked when both Milan sides played at home in the Champions League against Man Utd and Chelsea. Do they extend the stand somehow when it's a big game?

Question number two. My girlfriend and I drink lots of Tea everyday. Recently we noticed that my girlfriend's cup tends to get more stained than mine does. I drink my Tea with three sugars (I know, what a poof) and she just has milk in hers. Is there something in suger that prevents a cup getting stained?

Yep, I am a sad fucker.

Heading away for another weekend in London in early June, and I notice the cheapest return (train) I can find is around £108. This is considerably more expensive than the same journey last year. Does anyone have any good tips to get cheaper rail fares from either Edinburgh or Glasgow to London (preferably Edinburgh, as it's a better journey).

Have you tried joining First Scotrails Advance club? You get sleep returns for £99. I do realise you may not want to travel on the sleep though.

Can you watch Scrubs on-line? Borrowed series 1-7 off a matr but season 6 disk 1 is missing and ive got fuck all else to do.

I can't answer any of those questions, Adam, but I did just notice you have 'Um Bungo FTW' under your avatar. I was in Portugal last year and drank it everyday, and as a kid I had it all the time, but I didn't think you could get it here? Is there anywhere that does sell it in the litre bottles?

I can't answer any of those questions, Adam, but I did just notice you have 'Um Bungo FTW' under your avatar. I was in Portugal last year and drank it everyday, and as a kid I had it all the time, but I didn't think you could get it here? Is there anywhere that does sell it in the litre bottles?

It's still on sale, apparently. I've not seen it anywhere for years though.

They drink it in the Congo, reportedly. Other than that, I can't help you.

The Thomas Cook in Montrose do weekend breaks to London which consist of your train and a couple of nights in a hotel for £99p/p all in, might be worth going to your local travel agent and enquiring.

:lol: No bother, just wondered if the shops here had started to re-stock it again.

Anyone been to Disneyland Paris?

Sure have, been twice when I was younger.

Can you watch Scrubs on-line? Borrowed series 1-7 off a matr but season 6 disk 1 is missing and ive got fuck all else to do.

Yes, you can. However, if your question is actually about where you can watch it, I haven't a clue. I watched that last series online myself on YouTube, but I highly doubt the links I used are still there. Give it a search though, you might get lucky.

Anyone been to Disneyland Paris?

No, but my inlaws went last summer with their grandkids. Total rip-off apparently, lots to do to entertain youngsters but boring as feck for the adults. Be prepared to wait in line, sometimes up to 2 hours for the rides. Take food in with you, or remortgage the house if you buy lunch there.

Or, just don't go!

Yes, you can. However, if your question is actually about where you can watch it, I haven't a clue. I watched that last series online myself on YouTube, but I highly doubt the links I used are still there. Give it a search though, you might get lucky.

It seems to be donwload this and sign up for that which i dont really want to do for the sake of 7 episodes, cheers though. I shall keep looking.

No, but my inlaws went last summer with their grandkids. Total rip-off apparently, lots to do to entertain youngsters but boring as feck for the adults. Be prepared to wait in line, sometimes up to 2 hours for the rides. Take food in with you, or remortgage the house if you buy lunch there.

Or, just don't go!

The missus wants to go for her 21st. You are looking at £400 each at the very minumum for 4 nights not including any food. Mental.

You can buy it in Morrison's, in packets of five cartons. It's around the £1.20 mark for the five-pack, usually situated in the other cartoned fruit juice.

Quality drink. Absolutely love the stuff!

You can buy it in Morrison's, in packets of five cartons. It's around the £1.20 mark for the five-pack, usually situated in the other cartoned fruit juice.

Quality drink. Absolutely love the stuff!

You, Smurph, are a diamond.