Quick Question Thread

Trying to remember what you call the game you used to play at school where you throw a coin at the wall and the closest scoops the cash?

Pitchie.

Pitch n' Toss.

Instead of coins we used immigrants.

Chip and toss. Chippie.

"Jingies" as it was known here.

We called it Keeley.

Pap.

I'm with Milievsky, it's called Jingies. Toss your coins against the wall, and the closest gets to call heads or tails first

I played in primary school for 10p and 20p, then it went out of fashion and came back again in 3rd year, where about 15 of us would all pile in and play a £1 game.

Not any more - because you put up a 'Live News' link, so it keeps changing!rolleyes.gif

And when it said initially Bath Street, I was cacking it because the Ex works near there. However, it was much further down the road than that, thank feck!

Woman dies after lorry collision

A woman has died after being hit by a lorry in Glasgow city centre. Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash on Hope Street, at the corner of Sauchiehall Street, at about 1225 GMT.

It is understood the woman, whose name has not been released, died at the scene.

Hope Street was closed between Bath Street and Renfrew Street following the incident. It reopened to traffic shortly after 1530 GMT

Fecking tragic all the same!sad.gif

Guest The Phoenix

Not any more - because you put up a 'Live News' link, so it keeps changing!rolleyes.gif

Fecking tragic all the same!sad.gif

Given the circumstances the use of a "Live News" Link was particularly insensitive.

Well, it's still there NOW when I click on it so NOT very LIVE rolleyes.gif

Have a minus for your cheek tongue.gif

I got some baldy American bloke wittering on about Avatar, so you can have one right back!

God this plus and minus thingy is pathetic!rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Fucksake -ve 2. Own up sad.gif

Not guilty, yer honour. Just the one from me, honest.

Soppy bollocks below got the other one just now for this ------>

snapback.pngMan Skirt, on 27 January 2010 - 21:57, said:God this plus and minus thingy is I am pathetic

Not only changing my user name but misquoting me in a "humerous" way!

I think we all know who is pathetic, ya Dr Who scarf-wearing saddo!tongue.gif

Edited by Kilt

Not only changing my user name but misquoting me in a "humerous" way!

I think we all know who is pathetic, ya Dr Who scarf-wearing saddo!tongue.gif

Let's just set a couple of things straight here (or in your case, have straight sections then random 3 year old crayon squiggles joining them up)...

I have never, and will never, wear a Doctor Who scarf.

Secondly, you're a 60 or so year old man giving "negative reputation points" to someone under 20 over the internet. Pathetic doesn't really do you justice.

Let's just set a couple of things straight here (or in your case, have straight sections then random 3 year old crayon squiggles joining them up)...

Secondly, you're a 60 or so year old man giving "negative reputation points" to someone under 20 over the internet. Pathetic doesn't really do you justice.

To be fair, it's a no score draw.

laugh.gif

He's getting older though, so will have to be subbed soon. I've still got time on my side unsure.gif

post-1053-12646340997603_thumb.jpg

rolleyes.gif

Which would you choose?

I thought Coraline was stunning. Haven't seen the other two though, so one of them.

My QQ:

Why is it when we eat certain meats, we call it by the name of the animal (lamb, chicken etc), but others have their own name (beef, pork etc)?