Quick Question Thread

Guest Scotland-

Anyone else had a sky remote that can work with they're television , ie change the volume or turn it on / off then after a while it just seems to lose this capability and can only work with the sky and you have to revert to the actual television remote for these functions ?

This has happened with two remoted on two different sky+ boxes.

YES! Thought I was the only one. That has fucked me off for years.

Almost forgot why I came in here. Carmell is supposed to be sticky and slightly runny, yes? Then why the f**k is Roses caramell a hard toffee?

Edited by McKee

Controversial.

It's okay, Chris Brown was aiming for a fly that was buzzing a couple of feet above her but hadn't counted on the size of her FUCKING MASSIVE forehead.

It's okay, Chris Brown was aiming for a fly that was buzzing a couple of feet above her but hadn't counted on the size of her FUCKING MASSIVE forehead.

Gaz, I hope you're not 'dissin' Rihanna. Because if you are, we're going to need to have a serious chat about this...

Gaz, I hope you're not 'dissin' Rihanna. Because if you are, we're going to need to have a serious chat about this...

Don't get me wrong, she's exceptionally hot, but you could land small aeroplanes on her brow.