Quick Question Thread

No, I think its only from earlier this year, its not that old, but it seems to have just vanished! Wonder if the mods deleted it for legal reasons?

What legal reasons is there to close a thread with footballers drawn in MS Paint? :huh:

What legal reasons is there to close a thread with footballers drawn in MS Paint? :huh:

post-11702-1248141129_thumb.jpg

That was one of my efforts, and we also had stuff like Boruc snorting coke, taking bribes and all that malarky, so it isn't outwith the realms of possiblity. But I doubt it was deleted, its probably just really subtly hidden!

Edited by xbl

post-11702-1248141129_thumb.jpg

That was one of my efforts, and we also had stuff like Boruc snorting coke, taking bribes and all that malarky, so it isn't outwith the realms of possiblity. But I doubt it was deleted, its probably just really subtly hidden!

:lol::lol:

I need to see this thread!

Emos of p&b, I have a quick question! I'm feeling all sad and self harmy, and to go with my eyeliner, I am listening to emo music. Specifically, I really like My Chemical Romance's song "The Black Parade". The only problem is that whenever I've listened to other MCR songs, they've been slow and crap. Do they do any other songs which have the energy and life of The Black Parade? Or was that a one off?

Thanks everyone!

Emos of p&b, I have a quick question! I'm feeling all sad and self harmy, and to go with my eyeliner, I am listening to emo music. Specifically, I really like My Chemical Romance's song "The Black Parade". The only problem is that whenever I've listened to other MCR songs, they've been slow and crap. Do they do any other songs which have the energy and life of The Black Parade? Or was that a one off?

Thanks everyone!

"Teenagers" isn't particularly slow and it's very shouty so a good song for letting off steam. I have to say though, MCR really are crap so I don't think I'm in much of a position to help.

"Teenagers" isn't particularly slow and it's very shouty so a good song for letting off steam.

It wasn't bad, enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but...

I'm Not Ok is also a fantastic MCR tune.

It featured on Burnout on PS2 and made the game that little bit better.

YES! I love this song! More of this please! :D

Just been ordered to close the office door due to excessive dancing. Yeah!!

It wasn't bad, enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but...

YES! I love this song! More of this please! :D

Just been ordered to close the office door due to excessive dancing. Yeah!!

You sicken me :lol:

If you can't mosh, air guitar, and swivel chair dance across the room in your own office, where can you do it? :D

Never. Besides, mines is an open plan office, adjacent to a labratory, I simply can't give in to my base instincts, which are are at the moment to scream the lyrics of 'yes' by the manics very loudly :lol:

Edited by renton