Quick Question Thread

32 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Given Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the time to drive there from the rental place in California would eat you up on rental by the hour rates (they also don’t let you take them off property). So, if you’re willing to accept a nice semi-automatic AR-15 type weapon, you should try to find one privately in Redmond. Washington state started a 10 day waiting period for such weapons, so Wade’s Eastside Guns (https://www.wadesguns.com) can’t help you any more…unless you are willing to rent a weapon at their range and shoot your way out. If you’re willing to drive, one of the fun White Power areas of (relatively) nearby Idaho might be able to help source a nice AR-15, possibly silencer equipped in .300 blackout.

I've never felt more American.

14 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Can anybody recommend somewhere in California that a British national on an ESTA can purchase (or ideally rent) an automatic assault weapon?

Div's about to get a call from the FBI ... 

5 hours ago, Swarley said:

Div's about to get a call from the FBI ... 

I would like to take this moment to state that I have nothing but admiration for the people of Microsoft.  Excel is a wonderful program that makes the world an easier place for millions of people worldwide.  I am fully aware that Microsoft are based in Washington State, therefore any visit to California would be absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft.  I think people have put two and two together to make five here.  Shame on you all.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I would like to take this moment to state that I have nothing but admiration for the people of Microsoft.  Excel is a wonderful program that makes the world an easier place for millions of people worldwide.  I am fully aware that Microsoft are based in Washington State, therefore any visit to California would be absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft.  I think people have put two and two together to make five here.  Shame on you all.

Me thinks the deranged gunman doth protest too much. 

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

And who said ChatGPT doesn’t do sarcasm?

On 02/06/2023 at 07:46, Hedgecutter said:

I take it you have fixed your Excel problem?  Something to do with row height maybe?

Two and Two.jpg

27 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I take it you have fixed your Excel problem?  Something to do with row height maybe?

Two and Two.jpg

From there, click the zoom-out button a few times, click the undo button a few times (which you'd expect to remove the 5) and then report back...

Edited by Hedgecutter

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Who owns all the swans now that the queen is dead?

I imagine its King Charlie................so they will soon emerge on the chilled poultry aisle of Waitrose under the "Duchy Organic" label.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I imagine its King Charlie................so they will soon emerge on the chilled poultry aisle of Waitrose under the "Duchy Organic" label.

Looking forward to the necks becoming an option at Subway...

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Looking forward to the necks becoming an option at Subway...

Was in the dordogne a few years ago, gizzards and other horrors seemed to be on every menu - didnae fancy it myself, although I imagine its better quality than a 2am doner kebab...................

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

The Dutchy is now William's...