Quick Question Thread

6 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Honestly, I'd take that. 

One summer i was back for virtually the whole of the summer, I bought an old 307 and insured it for the time I was there which was much more cost effective. If it's only a week or so that's obviously a no go. They charge over 500 a week for a wee puddle jumper.

I need a car when I'm down at Harry potter studios. £240 for just over a day hire. 

I'd have done public transport but I want to take the chance to visit family on the Saturday afternoon. 

Anyone else in Inverness area without broadband this evening? A quick Google says it looks like it's down in IV3 and not just me with my useless Talktalk service, who refuse to Talk at all, not just tonight. They're getting sacked in the morning, more for how generally useless and greedy they've been before. 

Was day dreaming in work and I randomly remembered this tune where it was like a round up of all the Scottish football clubs, basically the lyrics were just naming all of the clubs and the video would show a picture of all the grounds.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and if so have a link? was trying to find it but no joy, been stuck in my head all day. I'm sure I seen it on twitter.

^^^ Hello Hello

My question is, I witness a great photo on here the other day maybe the politics thread 'don't f**k with the baldies'

This is my favourite movie, watched it on many occasion, ok, I can actually word by mouth from the start to end.

I'm not bald btw, I'm also not Wong....Question is has anyone else experienced this late 70's gangster shite? 'The Wanderers'

before anyone types about the other film, clicking the bottles and all that 'Worriors' shite you turn round and get ta f...

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

^^^ Hello Hello

My question is, I witness a great photo on here the other day maybe the politics thread 'don't f**k with the baldies'

This is my favourite movie, watched it on many occasion, ok, I can actually word by mouth from the start to end.

I'm not bald btw, I'm also not Wong....Question is has anyone else experienced this late 70's gangster shite? 'The Wanderers'

before anyone types about the other film, clicking the bottles and all that 'Worriors' shite you turn round and get ta f...

Sure it was the 80's.

images.jpeg-19.jpg

Edited by Loonytoons