Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

@johnnydun, @Melanius Mullarkay - you cuntos still playing 5's in Dundee or if no do you fancy trying to get something on the go? 

I am now and again, whenever Gman invites me, like every 2-3 weeks. I sometimes can't make it though, so it's working out about once a month. I would be up for another game though. What you thinking? Some of the gadgies on here?

On 13/01/2023 at 20:59, Brother Blades said:

Why does time stand still when you’re half canned & ordered a delivery from a local fast food establishment? It’s infuriating! I’m starving! 

"Your order has been collected and your driver, Nathan, has another delivery to make before he gets to you..."

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I am now and again, whenever Gman invites me, like every 2-3 weeks. I sometimes can't make it though, so it's working out about once a month. I would be up for another game though. What you thinking? Some of the gadgies on here?

Aye, a group from here then just anybody not getting a game at Dens to keep the standard equal.

Just now, Derry Alli said:

Aye, a group from here then just anybody not getting a game at Dens to keep the standard equal.

That's a bit unfair, we would need more of a challenge than that!

Well, you can count me in chief. Wouldn't mind going in 2 footed, knee high on @Szamo's_Ammo if he is still around.

Spoiler

Jokes obvs.

I would go for the ankle. I'm not an animal.

Do you still get wee shops in markets selling random football shirts from South American third division teams and african district leagues etc? My wee boy has started wanting to wear football tops all the time, but ill be fucked if im paying £60 a go for a top. Where else (not online) can you get a bargain thats more than the shite you get in JD etc?

15 hours ago, johnnydun said:

14 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Similarly. Gman still doing the Friday night stuff. Not sure what his numbers are but if we could get another bunch then Id be up for it.  Ive a game on a Monday night which is quite busy so could possibly get a couple of bods from that if need be.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Similarly. Gman still doing the Friday night stuff. Not sure what his numbers are but if we could get another bunch then Id be up for it.  Ive a game on a Monday night which is quite busy so could possibly get a couple of bods from that if need be.

Fives twice in a week?

🚑

"Clear"

On 15/01/2023 at 21:52, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Do you still get wee shops in markets selling random football shirts from South American third division teams and african district leagues etc? My wee boy has started wanting to wear football tops all the time, but ill be fucked if im paying £60 a go for a top. Where else (not online) can you get a bargain thats more than the shite you get in JD etc?

"Hi dad, did you manage to get that world cup winning Argentina top for me?"

download.jpeg.d8ce6787b3514f209b38bb6ac07b354d.jpeg

I got the away strip for Kampala Capital City Authority, and Botswana Meat Commission.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

"Hi dad, did you manage to get that world cup winning Argentina top for me?"

Hide contents

download.jpeg.d8ce6787b3514f209b38bb6ac07b354d.jpeg

I got the away strip for Kampala Capital City Authority, and Botswana Meat Commission.

Im not gonna lie thats exactly what im going for! 
Heard of a wee shop in the forge upstairs called megasports, seems to be exactly what im looking for!