Quick Question Thread

On 12/10/2022 at 12:49, johnnydun said:

Trying to remember a dance track from the late 90's early 2000's, I remember really liking it but can't for the life of me, remember what it was called. 

I do remember bits from the video, it had the artist, in a space, jet style computer simulation fighting off other jets (I think!) Could have been Paul Oakenfold, but probably wasn't.

Thoughts?

On 12/10/2022 at 12:58, BFTD said:

This isn't it, but it's from the right time period, has a plane in it, and I just love this fucking song.

On 12/10/2022 at 16:24, Mark Connolly said:

On 25/10/2022 at 12:00, Shandon Par said:

This is in no way a thinly disguised way of posting a video of the wonderful Anita and her spacey outfit. Could you have confused space with a pinball machine?

On 02/11/2022 at 21:53, the aggressive beggar said:

DJ Jean, The Launch?

After months of searching I finally found it, from 2004....

A fatter Paul Oakenfold in an orange simulator thing.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:
7 hours ago, johnnydun said:
After months of searching I finally found it, from 2004....
A fatter Paul Oakenfold in an orange simulator thing.
Thank you.

The link is Ferry Corsten?

Yeah, a fatter Paul Oakenfold.

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Who broke into my house last night and smashed my testicles with a hammer when I was sleeping?

Walking about this morning like John Wayne. No clue why. Just feel like I've been booted in the baws.

The Prof will exact revenge, any time, any place.

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Who broke into my house last night and smashed my testicles with a hammer when I was sleeping?

Walking about this morning like John Wayne. No clue why. Just feel like I've been booted in the baws.

Could be worth getting them checked out by a gentle GP as a precaution.

Just now, The Skelpit Lug said:

The Prof will exact revenge, any time, any place.

He's in no state to do anything.

He's just out of hospital after a fairly serious operation on his hand. Whole arm in a cast.

The prime suspect is out of the picture I'm afraid...

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Could be worth getting them checked out by a gentle GP as a precaution.

If this is still the case in a week I'll load them into a wheelbarrow and head to the doc. I have been here before, with serious post-vasectomy pain (see "The Snip" thread) but not had any bother for about 2 or 3 years.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

He's in no state to do anything.

He's just out of hospital after a fairly serious operation on his hand. Whole arm in a cast.

The prime suspect is out of the picture I'm afraid...

Whit ? He's marked a few papers and ends up needing surgery ? 3 months off with full pay now ?

The man is a genius.....................a Nobel Prize for Shiftlessness surely awaits...................

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

If this is still the case in a week I'll load them into a wheelbarrow and head to the doc. I have been here before, with serious post-vasectomy pain (see "The Snip" thread) but not had any bother for about 2 or 3 years.

Were you *ahem* using them last night? Maybe you've just been over zealous...or she has.

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Whit ? He's marked a few papers and ends up needing surgery ? 3 months off with full pay now ?

The man is a genius.....................a Nobel Prize for Shiftlessness surely awaits...................

To the amazement of everyone he hasn't taken any time off, except the day of the operation. He is working, albeit his typing is very restricted.