Quick Question Thread

On 18/11/2022 at 07:02, Hedgecutter said:

Have people here dropped the F-bomb whilst talking to their parents?

I started school in middle England for a couple of years before moving to Scotland. Picked up some of the local dialect on my first couple of days without really understanding. My mum told me to tie my laces and i said "f**k off you b*****d." I took a well deserved major skelping for that.

On 18/11/2022 at 01:02, Hedgecutter said:

Have people here dropped the F-bomb whilst talking to their parents?

I was a moderator on a Minecraft server designed for children, that prohibited bad language. We moderated telling people to use language you would use around a six year-old.. Watching chat, a player used “freaking” in the chat. So I turned to my 8 year-old, who wouldn’t even say “darn”, and who was playing Minecraft on the same server next to me. “What do you think of using the word “freaking” on The Sandlot?”

She looked over and said “It’s too much like fucking” and then slapped a hand over her mouth…my eyes goggled, and then I just fell over laughing…she turned bright red. She still doesn’t swear, but I know she knows those words!

35 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

2 questions.

1. I have beer in the fridge, and am working from home tomorrow. Should I neck it tonight?

2. If so, should I drink my homebrew stout (guaranteed the shits), homebrew bitter (ditto) or my cans of Heineken?

But then what will you drink whilst striking on Thursday?

43 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

2 questions.

1. I have beer in the fridge, and am working from home tomorrow. Should I neck it tonight?

2. If so, should I drink my homebrew stout (guaranteed the shits), homebrew bitter (ditto) or my cans of Heineken?

On the basis that the answer to 1) is yes, which of course it is, then go for the stuff that makes the world fall out your arse. You'll have the privacy of your own can to do it on. Please note if your bog is some sort of time portal that takes you back to the arsewipe shortage of 2020, then opposite applies; take a holdall in the can on the chance that it is and then you can steal some too. 

2 questions.
If your homebrew is giving you the shits, you need to stop, or sort your game out. PM me bro

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, scottsdad said:
2 questions.

If your homebrew is giving you the shits, you need to stop, or sort your game out. PM me bro

It tastes fantastic though.