Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Around six months from now I'll be looking to move out of Dundee and into somewhere nearer Aberdeen - but not Aberdeen itself. 

In my mind, Montrose or Brechin is probably best.

Where would P&B encourage me to go?

Arbroath is probably as close to Aberdeen as any sensible person wants to get.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm scared of marines and @1320Lichtie.

Seriously Montrose and Brechin are the worst options but Montrose is better than Brechin purely for train station purposes. I would recommend Stonehaven or if you want to stay closer to Dundee then you should get over your fear of marines and myself and get to Arbroath. I will be in Forfar most of the time now anyway it’s all good. 

15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Seriously Montrose and Brechin are the worst options but Montrose is better than Brechin purely for train station purposes. I would recommend Stonehaven or if you want to stay closer to Dundee then you should get over your fear of marines and myself and get to Arbroath. I will be in Forfar most of the time now anyway it’s all good. 

You know how to live!

Has there been a better character on TV than George Costanza?

Have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm yet? I mind reading somewhere where Larry David said George is based entirely on him. In Curb, Larry seems to be playing himself and it's definitely George but dialed down. He finds himself in similar situations and is equally neurotic.

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm yet? I mind reading somewhere where Larry David said George is based entirely on him. In Curb, Larry seems to be playing himself and it's definitely George but dialed down. He finds himself in similar situations and is equally neurotic.

Jason Alexander talks about it in this interview

32 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is there a worse poster on this site than @SandyCromarty?

I would say you after not mentioning Forfar as a destination to live.  You're back off the list as per @sticky1320 confirming it's a no go zone.

Back to the question, there is  a few and I have my odd day or two trying my best, but that 12554367 in the Scotland threads or oaksoft on here are up there. But i'll play it close when the poll starts.

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

With the ongoing financial issues the public are suffering, is there a chance bags for life could become an acceptable form of currency?

Hope so.  We’ve got thousands of the fucking things.  Should be called bag for every visit to the supermarket.