Quick Question Thread

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

Thank you. @Hedgecutter could you direct me to the nearest Farmfoods to me?

High St, Renfrew.

Limited free parking outside the front door, but there's an Aldi car park immediately behind it that you could sneakily use.

Should that burn down or something, there's one at Yoker.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

High St, Renfrew.

Limited free parking outside the front door, but there's an Aldi car park immediately behind it that you could sneakily use.

Looks like Aldi have an ANPR camera and limited parking. 

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

High St, Renfrew.

Farmfoods and Aldi, it puts Las Vegas in the shade!

Decent barbers in Falkirk please?
Not looking for anything special, short back n sides n tidy on top kinda guy so nothing that requires taking a mortgage out cheers. 
The Barbershop in town on Manor Street is where I usually go or Ross Carter out in Laurieston, that has a car park out front so easy parking.

2 hours ago, Acon said:

Not looking for anything special, short back n sides n tidy on top kinda guy so nothing that requires taking a mortgage out cheers. 

Hajar Barbers, traditional Turkish place on Grahams Road, a couple of doors down from The Colonial Inn and just short of the canal. Had cause to drop the car into a garage, had an hour so to kill and the chaps there recommended the place. Zero chat, a bit scary with the cut throat razor but all in a very decent hair cut. £10 i think.

4 hours ago, Acon said:

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

Can't help you with this one, sorry.  I thought that Falkirk was down in the Central Belt FFS, but the BBC got me telt:

No photo description available.

(this just popped up in my FB memories from the referendum 6 years ago)

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Can't help you with this one, sorry.  I thought that Falkirk was down in the Central Belt FFS, but the BBC got me telt:

I fully support the project to move Falkirk a bit further north every year. By 2035 they should be half way to Iceland. 

17 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

@Hedgecutter

I'm going to be out on Saturday afternoon. Will the Hedge TV live coverage of Brechin vs Arbroath be available to watch starting 'On Demand' later in the evening?

I would think so, but don't hold me to that.

In my experience, you just buy a virtual ticket and once the game has kicked off, you can move the video back and forward to rewatch earlier bits... so can't think why you couldn't pay for access to the video on Sat evening and then just rewind back to the start.

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I would think so, but don't hold me to that.

In my experience, you just buy a virtual ticket and once the game has kicked off, you can move the video back and forward to rewatch earlier bits... so can't think why you couldn't pay for access to the video on Sat evening and then just rewind back to the start.

Cheers. I'll give that a go.

19 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'll take the red dot from the usual suspects if only to have the freedom to say

That's the highest position Falkirk's been in for years