Quick Question Thread

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Did you try to add your reservation? It won't show up when you first make your account but you should be able to then add it using the booking reference.

If you did that and it still isn't showing, there's still plenty of time. See what the booking company say. 

Yes I tried to do that but it didn't show up. I have a PNR number from the booking company which I assume is also the booking reference number. I'm hoping this is enough proof that I have a seat on the flight. I already spoke to them a few weeks ago as I was worrying about it then and they said not to worry.

When's GTF day?
Sunday May 29th was announced as GTF day less than an hour ago.

For anyone who doesn't know GTF or "Go To Forum" day is the day when promoted/relegated teams should start their new threads in the right place. Also encourages fans starting 2022/23 club threads on or after that day.

23 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Sunday May 29th was announced as GTF day less than an hour ago.

For anyone who doesn't know GTF or "Go To Forum" day is the day when promoted/relegated teams should start their new threads in the right place. Also encourages fans starting 2022/23 club threads on or after that day.

See the source image

34 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Do we have to let them all back in the country?

Excellent chance for Sturgeon to ramp up The Great Replacement IMO.

On 17/05/2022 at 14:33, Jamaldo said:

Yes I tried to do that but it didn't show up. I have a PNR number from the booking company which I assume is also the booking reference number. I'm hoping this is enough proof that I have a seat on the flight. I already spoke to them a few weeks ago as I was worrying about it then and they said not to worry.

I'd tell this Ryanair chatline that your having trouble getting your booking reference number recognised online. Don't call it a PNR or mention Lastminute. Scroll down after clicking on the link to the bit below and click on "chat with us". You initially get a robot but when it fails, as it will, you get the option to talk to a human. If they tell you that your PNR number isn't a Ryanair booking reference number then at least you know what to say to Lastminute.com. 

P.S. You're almost certainly fine, Lastminute wouldn't survive for long selling fictional plane tickets. 

https://help.ryanair.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360017825378

image.thumb.png.792580efd30739e445f96504cf588aeb.png

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

It's the laziest way to cook them, do you prefer them raw?

It really isn't

Aside from having to time them, aside from having to guess if they're cooked the right amount or not, aside from them scalding you while you're trying to get the shell off - I don't know how anyone could be hungry, want to eat eggs, boil them and still be able to stand the thought of eggs after standing smelling them while they're taking the shell off. Howling. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It really isn't

Aside from having to time them, aside from having to guess if they're cooked the right amount or not, aside from them scalding you while you're trying to get the shell off - I don't know how anyone could be hungry, want to eat eggs, boil them and still be able to stand the thought of eggs after standing smelling them while they're taking the shell off. Howling. 

Hard boiled you can leave them till the pan boils dry and let them to cool in cold water for a minute before peeling. Soft boiled you just slice the top off and dig in. There's literally nothing easier 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hard boiled you can leave them till the pan boils dry and let them to cool in cold water for a minute before peeling. Soft boiled you just slice the top off and dig in. There's literally nothing easier 

But then I'd be eating cold eggs which might genuinely make nauseated enough to die.