Quick Question Thread

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Similar to a 'googlewhack', are there any senior clubs which only have a single recognisable representative on P&B?

#clubwhack

I don't know about a single representative but Annan fans are fairly quiet on here.

Must be Doonhamers without tickets

I don't know about a single representative but Annan fans are fairly quiet on here.
Must be Doonhamers without tickets
The town shares the one dial up modem so it's understandable tbh.

11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I walk around with my hands clasped behind my back, have done for nearly 15 years. I'm 32. No idea why it started but if in work I'll 99% of the time be walking about like that. 

^^^ Polisman found. 

Everybody shut-it and tell PC Alli f**k-all.

On 02/04/2021 at 21:18, GNU_Linux said:

At what do da's start doing that thing where they put their hands behind their back when leaning in to look at something?

Michael Caine did this when he auditioned for Zulu to make people think his character was posh.

Since there's no 'out the loop' thread. 

What was the posters name who made up he lived in - I think - Chicago and kept the act up before (extremely creepily) started posting pictures of a young girl and acting like she was his girlfriend? 

I think I remember he got banned but come back? 

15 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Presumably rattled the bottom of the P&B trash can like it deserved to.

Why though? 

I don't know what rules it could have possibly broken?

Is it a thing that threads get deleted if the mods don't like them? Considering this off topic forum is sustained by das making shite puns, posting pictures of what they eat and drink and arguing over what you call a roll in different regions I thought it could do with a thread that wasn't as dull as dishwater. 

Ach well back to the top 5 packets of crisps and let's see how high we can count thread it is! 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Why though? 

I don't know what rules it could have possibly broken?

Is it a thing that threads get deleted if the mods don't like them? Considering this off topic forum is sustained by das making shite puns, posting pictures of what they eat and drink and arguing over what you call a roll in different regions I thought it could do with a thread that wasn't as dull as dishwater. 

Ach well back to the top 5 packets of crisps and let's see how high we can count thread it is! 

The thread was a juvenile attempt at being interesting. You failed.

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

The thread was a juvenile attempt at being interesting. You failed.

It wasn't juvenile and it was significantly more interesting than 90% of the threads on here. 

You didnt even come close to offering a thought on why it would be removed, you could have saved both our time if you had just said "I'm a boomer da" and fucked off to the coronation street thread.

Edited by Stormzy

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

TBF, it’s a lot more complicated than just counting. They have to type each subsequent number into Google Image Search as well.

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It wasn't juvenile and it was significantly more interesting than 90% of the threads on here. 

You didnt even come close to offering a thought on why it would be removed, you could have saved both our time if you had just said "I'm a boomer da" and fucked off to the coronation street thread.

Forgive me if I let the comments of a grown man who jumps up and down, typing about "taking bullets" wash over me.

Can't even be described as bizarre.

26 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Forgive me if I let the comments of a grown man who jumps up and down, typing about "taking bullets" wash over me.

Can't even be described as bizarre.

Why would I jump up and down when I type?

Your lack of humour is certainly very bizarre. Even if you have bland patter it still doesn't exactly explain why it was removed, I'm guessing you reported it? 

31 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

TBF, it’s a lot more complicated than just counting. They have to type each subsequent number into Google Image Search as well.

I had never thought, then they'll need to save the image and reupload it, riveting stuff. 

48 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Why would I jump up and down when I type?

Your lack of humour is certainly very bizarre. Even if you have bland patter it still doesn't exactly explain why it was removed, I'm guessing you reported it? 

Correct. Thanks mods!

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Since there's no 'out the loop' thread. 

What was the posters name who made up he lived in - I think - Chicago and kept the act up before (extremely creepily) started posting pictures of a young girl and acting like she was his girlfriend? 

I think I remember he got banned but come back? 

Cerberus who I believe is now @Theroadlesstravelled