Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Unless you have told them, how would they know this is how you have spend your money? If you have told them, you are an idiot.

I'm guessing that part of the 'proceeds of crime' investigation/charge would be to track your payments. 

It's a purely hypothetical situation but one I've often wondered how they'd look for the money - or whether they would just increase the custodial due to not being able/willing to try to get money back (for free). 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Handing over the proceeds of illegal enterprises to friends and family would be a pretty good way of hiding it from the authorities, so I'm pretty sure they'd insist on getting it back.

I'm sure I've seen episodes of Law & Order where that happened which, as any fule kno, is the Bible of American legal procedure.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Handing over the proceeds of illegal enterprises to friends and family would be a pretty good way of hiding it from the authorities, so I'm pretty sure they'd insist on getting it back.

I'm sure I've seen episodes of Law & Order where that happened which, as any fule kno, is the Bible of American legal procedure.

Didn't work out for Liam Buchanan's dad...

18 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm guessing that part of the 'proceeds of crime' investigation/charge would be to track your payments. 

It's a purely hypothetical situation but one I've often wondered how they'd look for the money - or whether they would just increase the custodial due to not being able/willing to try to get money back (for free). 

They might spot your donations to Lefty's Donkey Sanctuary or Big Mad Jazza's Orphanage.

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You can only do what you think is right at the time.

One thing I did learn. If anyone asks you to get involved in the non-playing side of a football club...DON'T!

So which football club's death were you involved in? Airdrie? Clydebank? Rangers?

10 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

At what do da's start doing that thing where they put their hands behind their back when leaning in to look at something?

After the first accusation of groping.

Defenders do it when a cross is about to be fired in. LOOK, I'M NOT TOUCHING ANYTHING I SHOULDN'T BE, REF!

46 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

At what do da's start doing that thing where they put their hands behind their back when leaning in to look at something?

I walk around with my hands clasped behind my back, have done for nearly 15 years. I'm 32. No idea why it started but if in work I'll 99% of the time be walking about like that. Never in the pub or that though. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I walk around with my hands clasped behind my back, have done for nearly 15 years. I'm 32. No idea why it started but if in work I'll 99% of the time be walking about like that. Never in the pub or that though. 

Young Umarell found.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

See the source image

59 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Lives his life in the sunshiiiiine ^^^

image.png.69848427ab508bc0fbdc5c630914bdfd.png