Quick Question Thread

does someone not have a phobia of this kind of picture? [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] maybe?
That one is quite unpleasant but my fear of that sort of thing is more specific. I of course wont go into the specifics, what with you having the entirety of google images available to you etc...

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:
does someone not have a phobia of this kind of picture? [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] maybe?

That one is quite unpleasant but my fear of that sort of thing is more specific. I of course wont go into the specifics, what with you having the entirety of google images available to you etc...

If it's trypophobia then my other half has that as well.  As a result, I know all the best and most effective pictures to use.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:
If it's trypophobia then my other half has that as well.  As a result, I know all the best and most effective pictures to use.

Just stay away from my house

You didn't say please.

You should have said please...

Eta: no, really. You may seriously regret not saying please.

Edited by Hedgecutter

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Mangoworms?

Ironic tbf.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It would be a bit tricky to follow them around when they don't post, except under the username of the very shy oftw poster who set them up. Seeing as there is no way of replying to them I don't see anything tearful about posting about it. See it as a public information service.

You've posted numerous screen grabs of the profile you disagree with. It seems strange you jump to the defence of people posting racist and homophobic terms and claim it as a bullying, pile on yet find it fine to call a new account that hasn't posted "oftw" because you can't get to red dot them. 

It's pretty saddening to see you go this way, especially due to red dots. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You've posted numerous screen grabs of the profile you disagree with. It seems strange you jump to the defence of people posting racist and homophobic terms and claim it as a bullying, pile on yet find it fine to call a new account that hasn't posted "oftw" because you can't get to red dot them. 

You’re talking shite.  Just thought you should know.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I posted 2 screenshots of weirdo oftw behaviour which you haven't defended. You call that tearful wailing, I call it a public service.

3 hours ago, Manifesto said:

'gone' obviously.

You wouldn't pronounce 'Amazonia' as Am a zin ia.

Objectively speaking, I think this is probably the correct answer.

However, I feel that this pronunciation sounds a bit pretentious. Most Scottish people I know on the east coast would go with Am-a-zin.

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I've had a letter from TV Licensing saying they're planning to visit me in a couple of weeks.

How likely are they to visit people's homes under the current circumstances? 

Especially since I do not have a television. 

Unlucky.

There was a 30 minute programme on C4 last Sunday about your very question.