Quick Question Thread

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

My uncle is part of this lot. They are fine. Couple of idiots. Not a lot of them anymore, or if there is they fucked off. 

Knew one through an acquaintance, saw three of them on Arbroath rd couple of weeks ago, nice bikes.

6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Genuinely serious question, why is the  banned homophobic, bigoted fantatist Tartan Tammy 1297 able to red dot posters? He is targeting another poster for some unknown reason but how is he able to? @keithgy @Bully Wee Villa

When has being a homophobic, bigoted fantasist been a problem on here?

I agree though. I think it is disgusting that people are allowed to click downward pointing arrows within red circles on the internet and Police Scotland continue to do nothing about it.

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

When has being a homophobic, bigoted fantasist been a problem on here?

I agree though. I think it is disgusting that people are allowed to click downward pointing arrows within red circles on the internet and Police Scotland continue to do nothing about it.

Did the toothless virgin tell you to say that or did you think it up all on your own?