Quick Question Thread

16 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I have a real bad hangover. Just being constantly sick anytime I drink anything. I’m blaming the foreign beer as I’m never as bad as this when I’m home. Anyone got any ideas to improve my situation?

I appreciate it's probably a bit late now but two valium and sleep it off would be my suggestion. 

23 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I have a real bad hangover. Just being constantly sick anytime I drink anything. I’m blaming the foreign beer as I’m never as bad as this when I’m home. Anyone got any ideas to improve my situation?

Windows open, heating up full blast, earphones in, blindfold on, danger w**k and a can of irn bru.

6 hours ago, dumpweed said:

When a guide dog does a shite, who picks it up?

Reminds me of that story from a few years back of a blind man who, with his guide dog, who were waiting to cross the road, and for no good reason the dog suddenly cocked his leg and peed all over his master's trouser leg.

The next thing to happen was the blind man fumbling in his pocket for a biscuit to give the dog much to the amazement of a passer-by.

"What's going on here mate",  says he,  "The dog's just peed on your leg, and now you're giving it a biscuit?"

"It's okay, say's the blind man,  I'm just trying to find where his mouth his, and then I'll give it a kick in the bollocks"

Got our kitchen from Homebase and haven't had any issues tbh. They were slightly cheaper than Howdens. They never installed it, I got my own joiner to do it. But the quality of the materials is fine. Had it 3 years now and it still looks like new.

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

B&Q kitchens? Yay or nay?

Thank you.

I put a B&Q kitchen in just over 2 years ago. Looks decent and holding up fine. Would probably avoid their appliances though, we went with their own brand hob and it isn't great (got a NEFF oven with the slide and hide door though, would highly recommend).