Quick Question Thread

I would never put that down on such a form. Obviously there are laws against it, but proving that they chose another candidate over you because of it is impossible.

Sadly there are too many dicks in the world to risk it.

Absolutely, the vast majority of people with depression have no thoughts of self harm or suicidal ideation. 
A lot of them suffer in silence, more transparency and support is what is required.
Agreed
I would never put that down on such a form. Obviously there are laws against it, but proving that they chose another candidate over you because of it is impossible.
Sadly there are too many dicks in the world to risk it.
This person has already been offered the job. Like I say I wouldnt have been so honest myself. They want to do a phone consultation, which I assume is just a follow up. They would have to withdraw the offer to choose someone else. I doubt it will happen just wasnt sure as I have never been asked to supply that level of medical history when changing jobs, so when I heard about this one I was a bit surprised. Unsure if the form includes surrendering the right for them to go and ask for your records?

Who's that bizarre plastic fucker from Essex who looks like a Bee Gee sex doll? Just saw him in an insurance advert and I've no idea why he keeps showing up on the TV. He always seems to be just being himself, so I've no idea what he actually does.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Who's that bizarre plastic fucker from Essex who looks like a Bee Gee sex doll? Just saw him in an insurance advert and I've no idea why he keeps showing up on the TV. He always seems to be just being himself, so I've no idea what he actually does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rylan_Clark-Neal

17 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

"Rylan"
"After finishing in fifth place in the ninth series of The X Factor, he went on to win Celebrity Big Brother 11"
"He was in several Take That and Westlife tribute bands in Ibiza"
"a finalist on Sky Living modelling series Signed by Katie Price"

So, friends/family in the industry, then.

23 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

If I’m older than the parents of the kids I teach, but, they’re still attractive females, is it wrong for me to think of them as MILFs?
emoji848.pngemoji2371.png

Yes.

The plural is "Milves".