Quick Question Thread

48 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Unsurprisingly have no idea who she is either.

Did TV or internet not reach parts of Ayrshire until you joined in 2018???  :P

Eta: the answer to that is probably 'yes' tbf

Edited by Hedgecutter

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Go for the bighest capacity you can afford/fit in. Jesus f**k

Apologies for using the T word, I should have thought about the feelings of those who are vertically challenged. 

Sorry.

What's the best way to buy a puppy?

Do i really need to spend a couple of grand for a mongrel pup that's not going to eat my kids?

My local kennels in Dundee is still closed due to the virus (so the voicemail says) and so far I've been on the pets at home website, and seen a few on local selling sites. It's rare to find any pups under a grand.

39 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Do i really need to spend a couple of grand for a mongrel pup that's not going to eat my kids?

My local kennels in Dundee is still closed due to the virus (so the voicemail says) and so far I've been on the pets at home website, and seen a few on local selling sites. It's rare to find any pups under a grand.

The prices rocketed with the lockdown, if you're able to hold off for a little while the market will get closer to normality. 

Mines is pedigree, just over two year old and the same breeders are now asking nearly five times what was paid for Jack. Its absolutely mental. 

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

https://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/services/public/findapuppy/Default.aspx

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No but you should ask the boy that was on here (Rangers* fan, No 8 maybe) as he will be able to lift it up a set of stairs by himself.

The Chlamydia Kid, wasn't it? And I think he was officially an Airdrie fan, though I accept there's not much difference.

No 8 was a mad racist taxi driver IIRC

GLASGOW BEER/WHISKY TASTING

Now that I have your attention. Does anyone know of any places in or around Glasgow for beer/whisky tasting that will be open now (or in about 3 weeks.

Couple of my mates are coming for the weekend and I’m trying to think of something slightly different to do for a change.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be anything elaborate, even if it’s a pub that offers half a dozen 1/4 pints of world/craft beers.

I’ve tried looking at the usual Wellpark and West brewery tours but it doesn’t look like they’re doing tours at the moment.

On 07/09/2020 at 14:12, Hedgecutter said:

Patronising Better Together Lady's daughter

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

You take that back, Laina is lovely and much more attractive

On 07/09/2020 at 13:51, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No but you should ask the boy that was on here (Rangers* fan, No 8 maybe) as he will be able to lift it up a set of stairs by himself.

@The Chlamydia Kid

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Regular right covers Parties like the Tories, Christian Democrats, most Republicans.

Alt right covers fruitloops, loonies, moonhowlers, polite Nazis and the current President of the US

I'm still not seeing the difference.