Quick Question Thread

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Get with the memes (From about 10 years ago), grandad.

That might be where the vague recognition comes in, tbf I watched most of an episode of 8 out 10 Cats before realising that the person billed as Natalie Cassidy was a parody. I just thought she looked a bit ill.

Edited by Perkin Flump
splleing

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

That might be where the vague recognition comes in, tbf I watched most of an episode of 8 out 10 Cats before realising that the person billed as Natalie Cassidy was a parody. I just thought she looked a bit ill.

Who?

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

That was Morgana Robinson, who is actually a bit of a wid.

showbiz-morgana-robinson.jpg

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

Sonia the trumpet from Eastenders.

Oh. She was one of the first people the wife saw on UK TV, and was shocked that she was allowed on to the telly without plastic surgery.

Everyone's made of plastic over there, of course.

Just seen the last 10 mins of soccer aid (didn't even know it was on), have they just put any English born person with a foreign sounding name into the world xi? Ore Oduba, Kem Cetinay, Serge Pizzorno and Santan Dave (real name David Orobosa Omoregie)?

9 hours ago, spud131 said:

Just seen the last 10 mins of soccer aid (didn't even know it was on), have they just put any English born person with a foreign sounding name into the world xi? Ore Oduba, Kem Cetinay, Serge Pizzorno and Santan Dave (real name David Orobosa Omoregie)?

Maybe picked the sides using this method.

DLJyglKW4AA4i1B.jpg