Quick Question Thread

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Accidentally ate a load of raw chicken with my dinner. Has anyone else done this and if so, how did it work out for you?

You'll be fine.

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Edited by Bert Raccoon

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Accidentally ate a load of raw chicken with my dinner. Has anyone else done this and if so, how did it work out for you?

A world of gastric excitement beckons, put a store of cold water by the toilet & stick a couple of towels in the freezer to prep.

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Weigh yourself before and after hitting the pan. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Might be worth getting a sample pot tomorrow and getting it sent off to see if you have a treatable bug such as campylobacter.

Might be worth getting some Dioralyte sachets to replace the electrolyte your about to lose.

A nice bit if abdo pain, tachycardia and sweats awaits.

Top effort m9.

Probably worth just sitting on the pan all night, to be fair. 

On 30/06/2020 at 15:31, hearthammer said:

Anyone use or dip into Flightradar24, either as a regular thing or as a now and again visit ??  Obviously with the majority of flights not operating, the skies over central Scotland are fairly clear, but it's fascinating normally to see the comings and goings from both Edinburgh and Glasgow as well as the European flights bound for the USA.

I'm not a geek, but just find it interesting watching what's happening live. 

Yeah I have it. Lived on flight path for long time and you get to know sounds of planes. Just south of it now and sometimes hear odd different engine, there’s been various raf planes doing training during lockdown.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Shandon Sevco’d yet?

I think the plan is to turn him in to Bridies don't know if that will be possible due to cause of death