Quick Question Thread

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Ugly Lego made the ones that f**k you badly if you step on them with bare feet.

I'd have thought stepping on a Lego brick wasn't nearly so painful as kneeling on one.

Oh, and PTTGOYN - Americans who think the plural is 'Legos'.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

I'd have thought stepping on a Lego brick wasn't nearly so painful as kneeling on one.

Oh, and PTTGOYN - Americans who think the plural is 'Legos'.

They call each individual block 'Legos', and pronounce it 'Ley-gohs'.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They call each individual block 'Legos', and pronounce it 'Ley-gohs'.

There is a Lego Masters TV series on the Nine Network here just started the second series. Contestants and anybody watching should be made to walk in bare feet then crawl over the bits, especially some where a corner is sticking up at a 45-60 degree angle. https://www.9now.com.au/lego-masters

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

There is a Lego Masters TV series on the Nine Network here just started the second series. Contestants and anybody watching should be made to walk in bare feet then crawl over the bits, especially some where a corner is sticking up at a 45-60 degree angle. https://www.9now.com.au/lego-masters

E6989185-8E69-4C6E-8670-332E973F1584.gif

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Where is best online to buy a stereo set up? 

I don't want seperates, just one half decent stereo that plays CD's. If it has Bluetooth capability, that would be an added bonus. 

Bought a small item on e-bay that should have arrived by post on Tuesday but hasn’t.  They payment is showing on my credit card account.

The item is not showing on my e-bay account and neither is it showing on my PayPal account.  I cannot query it on either as you need to click on the order or payment to query it on either accounts.

Anyone experience something similar?

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bought a small item on e-bay that should have arrived by post on Tuesday but hasn’t.  They payment is showing on my credit card account.

The item is not showing on my e-bay account and neither is it showing on my PayPal account.  I cannot query it on either as you need to click on the order or payment to query it on either accounts.

It would surely be in your eBay account summary>>purchases.

If not you may have been fleeced Granny.

fcc157e41d91b10a6b456adcd046340bffdd7131ee7736b50f8b0be9aef228b4.jpg.e9dfdb03473ad10d299198eb51046cc5.jpg

40 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

It would surely be in your eBay account summary>>purchases.

If not you may have been fleeced Granny.

fcc157e41d91b10a6b456adcd046340bffdd7131ee7736b50f8b0be9aef228b4.jpg.e9dfdb03473ad10d299198eb51046cc5.jpg

That’s the whole point, it doesn’t appear in my purchase history or in my PayPal payment history.

Trying to contact either is a nightmare unless you can tie the complaint into a visible purchase or payment transaction.

I will have to write a letter, Christ knows the response time at present to that form of communication.

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s the whole point, it doesn’t appear in my purchase history or in my PayPal payment history.

Trying to contact either is a nightmare unless you can tie the complaint into a visible purchase or payment transaction.

I will have to write a letter, Christ knows the response time at present to that form of communication.

That's true, I'd keep messaging eBay though, they have to take note if some scammer is using their service to take what looks like a fraudulent payment.

Should phone your Credit Card company too.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

What was the item?