Quick Question Thread

Just like a general MOT?

Pretty much. Took 20 minutes or so.

Blood taken, spoke about a few things. Weight n height taken , did take heart rate n check pulse.

I'd presume though if I had family issues regarding the heart I'd probably of been able to get this looked at. ( could be wrong)

21 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Ah right.

I was thinking about splurging on one of those measure everything private tests you can get for about £300 just to see how I'm ticking along.

I'd do one of these Well Man things they do at some surgeries, and if there's anything left you're worried about it should be a lot less than £300.

28 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Ah right.

I was thinking about splurging on one of those measure everything private tests you can get for about £300 just to see how I'm ticking along.

"Right, boxers down..."

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Ah right.

£300 to be told to stop smoking and drinking? Bargain!

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

£300 to be told to stop smoking and drinking? Bargain!

Doctor "I'm afraid you'll have to stop masturbating, Serge"

Sergeant Wilson: "But why Doctor?"

Doctor: "Because I'm trying to examine you .."

11 hours ago, Empty It said:

Is it just me or is P&B down more than its online just now

It's not just you, it's getting mentioned a fair bit. Mine even had the audacity to twice give me an error code while I was reading yesterday rather than when I'm changing page or refreshing. It's a pain in the arse. 

What's the problem @Div

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

What does a player receive for winning MotM in the EPL?

ESm6KZMX0AAj7Fd?format=jpg&name=medium

In mid 1990s, Pars players got a big Mizuno kit bag, thanks to a sponsorship with the local sports shop. Jackie Macnamara (who was sensational for us when he first broke through and won MotM every week) had to ask them to stop giving them to him as his parents' house was starting to overflow with giant kit bags. 

'Convoy System' contraflows at road works - why? What's the extra benefit?

I went through a contraflow on the way to Dunfermline yesterday (think the wee place is called Crossford) which was only about 400m long, and controlled by temporary lights. But, on top of that, there was a dude in a 'Control Van' shuttling back and forward at the front of the traffic every time.

It's not just you, it's getting mentioned a fair bit. Mine even had the audacity to twice give me an error code while I was reading yesterday rather than when I'm changing page or refreshing. It's a pain in the arse. 
What's the problem [mention=1]Div[/mention]

_20200309_213732.jpeg

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

ESm6KZMX0AAj7Fd?format=jpg&name=medium

Once the panic buying has stopped and the shortage is over, they'll get the complete toilet roll.

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I saw Gilmour being interviewed by what I imagine is Chelsea TV after the match and they asked him what it was he got for MotM. Gilmours reply was "it's like a wee kinda trophy thing". People say we're tin pot up here, but I'd far rather be handed a pizza, caramel wafer or glass cheque for my MotM performance than a wee kinda trophy thing.