Quick Question Thread

14 hours ago, MSU said:

Absolutely. Was popular in my house when I was wee until it was sadly replaced by the crisp butty.

13 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've always wondered about this, do you have butter with it? How much sugar?

29 minutes ago, Dele said:

Absolutely. Even better is chopped up banana on a buttered sandwich sprinkled with sugar. 

@DAFC, I think. 

My uncle was telling me about but neither me or my Aunt had heard of such a thing. I may have to try one. He said it's best with butter as posters have suggested.

On 01/02/2020 at 08:56, Shandon Par said:

I think under the new Brexit laws you get your right foot chopped off rather than three points.

Naw, speeding fines are the kind of fascism that Brexit Man's been trying to escape from.

Speeding will now surely only be illegal for people who don't know what they're doing - women, children, and foreigners.

18 minutes ago, 101 said:

My uncle was telling me about but neither me or my Aunt had heard of such a thing. I may have to try one. He said it's best with butter as posters have suggested.

Enjoy the tooth decay and dose of worms. x. 

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Naw, speeding fines are the kind of fascism that Brexit Man's been trying to escape from.

Speeding will now surely only be illegal for people who don't know what they're doing - women, children, and foreigners.

What foreigners? They won't be allowed in.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Did anyone else watch dead water fell on channel 4 and think it was utter shite? Can’t find anyone who mentioned watching it In the tv thread. 

Haven't seen it but heard Tennant being asked about it and all he could say was it was nice working close to home for a change. Was going to watch it on catch up but probably won't now.

Haven't seen it but heard Tennant being asked about it and all he could say was it was nice working close to home for a change. Was going to watch it on catch up but probably won't now.

Don’t not watch it because of me, I haven’t spoke to anyone about it or read reviews for it I just thought it was over rated shite where not a lot happened. Very poor compared to Broadchurch for example.

18 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've always wondered about this, do you have butter with it? How much sugar?

I was just a wee boy and I didn't make it so I've no idea how much sugar was on it but there was definitely butter. Tasted like cake mix.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Don’t not watch it because of me, I haven’t spoke to anyone about it or read reviews for it I just thought it was over rated shite where not a lot happened. Very poor compared to Broadchurch for example.

Got bored of the smug good looking couples after 15 minutes, switching to Doctor Who which I'll probably hate and change to Top Gear when I'll smash the telly.

Oh, FFS. [mention=10660]Poet of the Macabre[/mention] merely said he received the favours of a young lady who looked identical to Ms Panettiere, right before she became famous, in a place she may have realistically have been found.
What's not to believe?

She’s been famous since she was about 10.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Oh, FFS. @Poet of the Macabre merely said he received the favours of a young lady who looked identical to Ms Panettiere, right before she became famous, in a place she may have realistically have been found.

What's not to believe?

57 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

She’s been famous since she was about 10.

Have Poet of the Macabre and Prince Andrew ever been seen in the same room?