Quick Question Thread

Still got two remaining of course:

Craig                            _ I _ _ _ _                     Jacket

George               _ _ _ L _ _                             Glasses

Eta:  that's 6 (six) f***ing letters for the first one (second letter being i for imbecile), and another 6 (six) for the second word (4th letter L for laughable)

Edited by Hedgecutter

40 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Eta:  that's 6 (six) f***ing letters for the first one (second letter being i for imbecile), and another 6 (six) for the second word (4th letter L for laughable)

Craig Denim and George Bifocal. Easy. 

49 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Bikers and Fields

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Donkey and Pint?

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Is there such a thing as Burley glasses?

Eta: And who the f**k is Craig Winter?

Edited by Dee Man

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

It would have been so much easier if you'd used asterisks instead of underscores.

On the app the underscores all merge into one, fwiw. But we don't get ads and don't have to pay for that privilege, so its swings and roundabouts.

Craig Winter (nickname was Toorie I think?) played for many years with Cowdenbeath and will surely be in their hall of fame if they have one. I think he played in the Fife Juniors too, possibly for Kelty Hearts?

On the app the underscores all merge into one, fwiw. But we don't get ads and don't have to pay for that privilege, so its swings and roundabouts.

Craig Winter (nickname was Toorie I think?) played for many years with Cowdenbeath and will surely be in their hall of fame if they have one. I think he played in the Fife Juniors too, possibly for Kelty Hearts?

Played junior with Hill Of Beath, Ballingry & Glenrothes. Had a spell in charge of EOS club Burntisland Shipyard as well.

10 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Craig Winter (nickname was Toorie I think?) played for many years with Cowdenbeath and will surely be in their hall of fame if they have one. 

Of course we have one and of course he is in it. Toooorie!! Toooorie!!

Edited by HenryHill

Played junior with Hill Of Beath, Ballingry & Glenrothes. Had a spell in charge of EOS club Burntisland Shipyard as well.

Was this the same Toorie that was involved in boys club football probably about 15 years ago? Never knew his real name or realises that he’d been a bit of a Fife name when. Could be a different guy referred to as Toorie that I’m thinking about I guess.

Was this the same Toorie that was involved in boys club football probably about 15 years ago? Never knew his real name or realises that he’d been a bit of a Fife name when. Could be a different guy referred to as Toorie that I’m thinking about I guess.
Wouldn't think so as Craig Winter is only 43 & circa 15 years was at Dumbarton (03-06) then Brechin (06-07).

On 17/01/2020 at 18:52, Hedgecutter said:

HK Blues clearly running P&B v1.0 (beta) on his BBC Micro:

HKB.PNG.0df61374c6496a7fd0087e06387c43fc.PNG

I hate to bring this up again...but I wouldn't want you guys to think I'm dumber than i am (hard to imagine) - the problem is that I'm using a laptop whose keyboard is set up differently so lines are showing as solid rather than broken and vice-versa.

Carry on...

On 17/01/2020 at 22:47, Hedgecutter said:

Alright, I give in. Who's George?