Quick Question Thread

You can watch it on any TV you put your account details into. You're allowed (I think) up to 5.
Edit : that's a very expensive way to watch Sky Sports. 

When you have sky go I think you can only have 2 devices in total to watch on.

I just pay £33 per month for it, it’s probably okay value for money if you watch enough of it and can watch on numerous devices is it not?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I just pay £33 per month for it, it’s probably okay value for money if you watch enough of it and can watch on numerous devices is it not?

Got 5 on my sky go.

Best thing to do is get different family members to take out individual subscriptions then share them.

I pay for Sky. 

Son pays for Netflix.

Daughter pays for BT Sport.

Brother pays for Amazon Prime.

Everybody gets it all for the price of one!

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

Aye that's alright actually. I never knew they done monthly deals on Sky Sports. I thought it was just £13 week passes and (ludicrous) about £7 a day passes. 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I take out a week's Now TV subscription for Scotland games and switch between watching on the computer and on the TV through the app on our PlayStation 3 (bleeding edge gamer).

They've been working on implementing red button tech "any day now" for years, so you invariably get stuck watching Eire grind out a draw with Georgia while actual Sky users can watch the Faroes win 6-5 against Luxembourg  <_<

Watches Scotland games😄 And pays for them?!?!😳

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Got 5 on my sky go.

You must pay for a higher subscription than me. 2 devices for my £75 per month!! Seriously thinking about chucking them for my IPTV.

15 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

You must pay for a higher subscription than me. 2 devices for my £75 per month!! Seriously thinking about chucking them for my IPTV.

Only 2 on the app. Go to main Sky account to register all other devices.

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:

Sadly, I'll still be watching my country play when we're losing to Luxembourg and everybody's still claiming we're better than a list of teams who actually qualify for things. They may be a bunch of useless incompetents, but they're our useless incompetents!

...and I got sick of desperately trying to find a pirate stream that isn't five minutes behind, or obscenely low quality, or that drops out every few minutes. That shit got old very quickly.

Sadly, I'll still be watching my country play when we're losing to Luxembourg and everybody's still claiming we're better than a list of teams who actually qualify for things. They may be a bunch of useless incompetents, but they're our useless incompetents!
...and I got sick of desperately trying to find a pirate stream that isn't five minutes behind, or obscenely low quality, or that drops out every few minutes. That shit got old very quickly.
I can maybe help you out there big chap[emoji106]

Aye that's alright actually. I never knew they done monthly deals on Sky Sports. I thought it was just £13 week passes and (ludicrous) about £7 a day passes. 

It’s alright but you can’t get any of the tennis slams on sky sports now and they lost la Liga coverage to Premier Sports so maybe it’s not that great unless it’s just English and Scottish football you want to watch. I get BT sport with my wi fi but as I don’t have a sky box and can’t get a BT sport app on my tv then I need to watch all those games on my lap top. It’s a never ending pain in the arse I tell you.

14 hours ago, Dele said:

Neither, really. My mate had his wallet swiped from the pub and the cards were used (strangely) for three seperate transactions at no more than £10.

The police never gave a shiny. Basically told him they couldn't get CCTV so he should be happy it was only under £30 he lost. 

Criminals will usually 'test' the stolen card with small transactions at first. If they go throigh ok, then they go for the bigger payday.  Or sometimes sell the card on, and the buyer then goes for the bigger payday.

It’s alright but you can’t get any of the tennis slams on sky sports now and they lost la Liga coverage to Premier Sports so maybe it’s not that great unless it’s just English and Scottish football you want to watch. I get BT sport with my wi fi but as I don’t have a sky box and can’t get a BT sport app on my tv then I need to watch all those games on my lap top. It’s a never ending pain in the arse I tell you.
Can you not get something like a google chromecast and send it to the TV that way?

There's a BT sport app on Playstation as well if you have one of those.

Can you not get something like a google chromecast and send it to the TV that way?

There's a BT sport app on Playstation as well if you have one of those.

I don’t know what google chrome cast is but I have a PS4 so I’ll try BT via that, thanks!

17 hours ago, supermik said:

Best thing to do is get different family members to take out individual subscriptions then share them.

I pay for Sky. 

Son pays for Netflix.

Daughter pays for BT Sport.

Brother pays for Amazon Prime.

Everybody gets it all for the price of one!

Do they know they're sharing it with you? Or is it in the sense that the guy in the hostel shared his cheese with you?

I am having this sky issue now too. You cant get sky go onto a tv. Even with hdmi cable.

I am currently casting hesgoal for the football.

The reason they changed from watching in browser to Sky player is so you cant cast it I think. Screen mirror is the best you can do and its pretty poor