Quick Question Thread

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There doing a lot of work on their internet services across Scotland just know apparently.  My V6 boxes had no EPG for about 5 days due to shite internet  When I phoned them they said they are, and I quote the guy sitting in Delhi Glasgow, making it all super duper faster.  I had a text tonight to say tomorrow its going to be a shite service. 

Every time I've been on and checking the service there's not been anything. This problem also affects the one website, I can have a laptop, desktop and PS4 all online and doing stuff with no problems. Beginning to think it's the website's problem tbh, but I'm not keen on phoning an international number and asking if there's a problem with my IP address. Maybe one for pandarilla's wife there

Also I'm pretty sure their phone operators are in Bangladesh 

To the side where the insulation is. How much should I take away from it? 20191028_163103.thumb.jpeg.417148d3679fdc589f4ef2655d330618.jpeg
Please, a moment's silence for the young men and women whose final moments will be spent in this soundproof chamber.

39 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
15 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
To the side where the insulation is. How much should I take away from it? 20191028_163103.thumb.jpeg.417148d3679fdc589f4ef2655d330618.jpeg

Please, a moment's silence for the young men and women whose final moments will be spent in this soundproof chamber.

It is an impressive kill room. Will require some sort of pulley system to lower the bodies out though. 

Where's good in and around Aberdeen City Centre for food/drinks, that is also dog-friendly. 

Bear in mind whilst I am a w****r, I'm not quite a brewdog w****r.
Whilst I have nothing to offer you in answer to your question, can I just offer my sincere compliments at dismissing Brewdog out of hand.

We need more like you sir. Bravo.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Whilst I have nothing to offer you in answer to your question, can I just offer my sincere compliments at dismissing Brewdog out of hand.

We need more like you sir. Bravo.

#brewbeernotdugs

Pipe? Ditching it wont be an issue.
Next step is to get 2 new windows put in but pending on price may have to wait until next year
Is that not a pipe on the left hand side behind the oxters?
If you're thinking of putting in windows I take it you're forming a room. You could put some of the insulation between the rafters and between the oxters (once they're boarded out) - use netting and staples.

Where's good in and around Aberdeen City Centre for food/drinks, that is also dog-friendly. 

Bear in mind whilst I am a w****r, I'm not quite a brewdog w****r.
Nothing. Aberdeen is as backward as they get.

Also, Brewdog is absolutely fine and the invert snobs on here need to fling themselves into the sea.

Is that not a pipe on the left hand side behind the oxters?
If you're thinking of putting in windows I take it you're forming a room. You could put some of the insulation between the rafters and between the oxters (once they're boarded out) - use netting and staples.
Nah not a room as such. Just making it just a bit better for storage and get some good light in it. The window already in is shit.

It is an impressive kill room. Will require some sort of pulley system to lower the bodies out though. 
It's disturbing me that the same thought crossed my mind.

Knightswood Bear ahead of the game with the point about drainage, however.

The last few posts are a good example of what is meant by "half joking full serious".

Some real monsters on here.
Did you ever explain how you escaped from the clutches of WaffenThinMint? Reveal your secrets.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
The last few posts are a good example of what is meant by "half joking full serious".

Some real monsters on here.

Did you ever explain how you escaped from the clutches of WaffenThinMint? Reveal your secrets.

Don't talk to him. He's just jealous because G_Man's kill room is better than his. 

Another heating question, got a new towel rail when the bathroom was getting done, there was a leek that was found under the floor but now once it’s fixed and back on the heating isn’t as hot downstairs and one isn’t working. Am I going to need to bite the bulletin and get a professional?

All the radiators have been bled

Another heating question, got a new towel rail when the bathroom was getting done, there was a leek that was found under the floor but now once it’s fixed and back on the heating isn’t as hot downstairs and one isn’t working. Am I going to need to bite the bulletin and get a professional?

All the radiators have been bled
Pressure on the boiler ok?

Did the installer rebalance the system as well?