Quick Question Thread

14 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Is there any way not to feel like an utter c**t after finishing with your partner?

Trauma to the prefrontal cortex of your brain? Seems to work quite well for psychopaths.

Speaking of psychopaths, you could offer to fix her* up with one of P&B's finest. Ought to take the edge off your absence.

Edit: *or him/them. I'm making assumptions all over the place tonight.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

Unless this is some sort of woosh, yes - back today

No not at all. I like to listen to Serious Jockin (no I don't care if you disagree with my taste in music!) and its not been available on the BBC iPlayer Radio app for ages.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone have any recommendations for good decorators in the Edinburgh area? Flat has wood chip walls needing stripped and then redecorated which is too much of a pain in the arse to do myself.

I also have the same question for plumbers as would like to change to a combi boiler to get a boiler fed shower. (Anyone suggesting Magee will receive a red dot).

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I also have the same question for plumbers as would like to change to a combi boiler to get a boiler fed shower. (Anyone suggesting Magee will receive a red dot).

One of my mates is a plumber from Broughty Ferry and gets a helluva lot of work in Edinburgh simply because he's not as extortionate. Could be something for you to think about. 

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

One of my mates is a plumber from Broughty Ferry and gets a helluva lot of work in Edinburgh simply because he's not as extortionate. Could be something for you to think about. 

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

More than happy to take someone from anywhere as long as they can work in Edinburgh.

I've got a photo of him working in Edinburgh...

images (10).jpeg

Edited by Dee Man

24 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone have any recommendations for good decorators in the Edinburgh area? Flat has wood chip walls needing stripped and then redecorated which is too much of a pain in the arse to do myself.

I know a guy at Harrison Park that's a decorator. Can DM his details if you want?

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I can send you a few names and numbers if you want. Plumbers too. 

1 hour ago, sjc said:

I know a guy at Harrison Park that's a decorator. Can DM his details if you want?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I can send you a few names and numbers if you want. Plumbers too. 

Yes please! I’ll get a few different quotes but I know what tradesmen can be like for turning up and doing a decent job so getting ones that other people have used and been happy with is ideal.