Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
On 22/08/2019 at 14:11, Scotty Tunbridge said:
"Lets talk about the disabled" went exactly as you'd expect.

Thankfully I missed that, PB is an odd bod.

He'll be back before long.

Sadly.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Sheffield United average attendance 2018-19: 26,175
Norwich City average attendance 2018-19: 26,014
Dundee United average attendance 2018-19: err......

... 4,748..... 

Mate. Dundee United are one of Europes most feared and respected clubs with a trail of big teams in their wake and a string of domestic honours.

Dont let the fact there is f**k all else to do in Norwich blind you to that. 

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
What is the point of Speedway?

Don't, we will be going round in circles all day. (f**k off pedants).

I think the think that annoys me most is the ridiculously big front wheel on the bikes.

Guest Moomintroll
How come when ever British people speak in French they always sound like they are using a French accent but when French people speak English they still sound French?
Brexit mate innit.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

How come when ever British people speak in French they always sound like they are using a French accent but when French people speak English they still sound French?

Are you on Twitter. There's a guy on there who does a similar character pretending to be amazed by the every day for likes.

He posts made up stuff like "had my first cappucino today" "wow, just tried this big mac thing - im 40!!"

It does big numbers, you should try it.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

13 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Mate. Dundee United are one of Europes most feared and respected clubs with a trail of big teams in their wake and a string of domestic honours.

Dont let the fact there is f**k all else to do in Norwich blind you to that. 

Does Dondeh have an open air market selling "monkey hats and tat" eh? Naw, it's got the Wellgate which isn't the same now they don't have the weird water dripping from the roof like they did in the 1970s when I lived in Arbroath and a trip to Dondeh was a treat. 

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Does Dondeh have an open air market selling "monkey hats and tat" eh? Naw, it's got the Wellgate which isn't the same now they don't have the weird water dripping from the roof like they did in the 1970s when I lived in Arbroath and a trip to Dondeh was a treat. 

If you lived in 1970s Arbroath a trip to Vietnam would have been a treat.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

With home insurance, is "legal protection" a bag of shite? I am leaning towards binning it here, cant see any circumstance where I would need it. Seems to be some drivel about boundary disputes etc

In my 7 years working with it I've seen about 2 claims using it. Employer disputes are probably the most common claims. I have it because it comes free with my policy.