Quick Question Thread

I saw a documentary called Shocker about a serial killer who gave himself electric shocks to avoid being fried in the chair. Apparently you build up a tolerance. Don't remember much more than that, but I'm sure it all turned out OK.

Also, that lad who fought Spider-Man seemed to do alright with the old electric.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found this egg in the front garden this morning. What kind is it? About 30-40mm lengthwise. Pure white with some shit inside it.

I'd be more concerned that somebody has been flinging shit-filled eggshells at the house if I were you.

Biggie finally worked out where you stay?

12 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'd be more concerned that somebody has been flinging shit-filled eggshells at the house if I were you.

Biggie finally worked out where you stay?

Sounds like his MO to be honest. 

Unless hes trained Smudger up.

31 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I saw a documentary called Shocker about a serial killer who gave himself electric shocks to avoid being fried in the chair. Apparently you build up a tolerance. Don't remember much more than that, but I'm sure it all turned out OK.

"Documentary"

p11945_v_v8_ab.jpg

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found this egg in the front garden this morning. What kind is it? About 30-40mm lengthwise. Pure white with some shit inside it.

4D85335D-ACA5-4692-8564-FE7EEBD1B838.jpeg

Wood pigeon egg. IMO.

Also nothing to do with me, can't speak for furry pus though.

Thank you.

Spoiler

download (3).jpg

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

37 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Wood pigeon egg. IMO.

Also nothing to do with me, can't speak for furry pus though.

Thank you.

Reveal hidden contents

download (3).jpg

Was thinking a dove or similar. Lots of pigeons about just now though.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was thinking a dove or similar. Lots of pigeons about just now though.

Had the same looking egg in the garden, below the wood pigeon nest. Think the bold boy has been up to no good. Yet again.

23 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also, that lad who fought Spider-Man seemed to do alright with the old electric.

Always enyoyed holding on to electric fences as a kid. Never knew it could come in handy in later life.

What’s the best/quickest way to get rid of a massive plook (not yet ripe) that’s bubbling up on my nose? My son gets married on Saturday & don’t want to appear like John Merrick in the pics. Any (sensible) suggestions?
As an aside, I used to be a plooky teenager, but now have fairly healthy skin & haven’t encountered a spot / boil for the last 20 years.

5 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

What’s the best/quickest way to get rid of a massive plook (not yet ripe) that’s bubbling up on my nose? My son gets married on Saturday & don’t want to appear like John Merrick in the pics. Any (sensible) suggestions?
As an aside, I used to be a plooky teenager, but now have fairly healthy skin & haven’t encountered a spot / boil for the last 20 years.

Keep dabbing it with a tea towel soaked in water straight from a boiling kettle until it softens up, then squeeze. Either that or cheese grater.

Toothpaste overnight.