Quick Question Thread

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Why not get Dundee's smert new away top and wear it to the pub/crossing the road/going to a shop. Then, when someone glasses or nuts you and it's drenched in blood you can put it on a boil wash and it will come out smaller and pink.

Even though I am the innocent victim of some hurtful online trolling here, it did make me laugh, even though I knew exactly where it was going before I'd even got to the ninth word. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Even though I am the innocent victim of some hurtful online trolling here, it did make me laugh, even though I knew exactly where it was going before I'd even got to the ninth word. 

Scotland Away Pink Kids

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Whilst browsing some of the aforementioned recommended sites in my quest to find a pink football shirt for my niece, I came across the following...Unless my eyes are deceiving me it looks like a shrimp on the top? Surely it's not a shrimp on the top because to me it does look like a shrimp on the top.

Screenshot_20190719-023748_Chrome.jpg

Just now, Dee Man said:

Whilst browsing some of the aforementioned recommended sites in my quest to find a pink football shirt for my niece, I came across the following...Unless my eyes are deceiving me it looks like a shrimp on the top? Surely it's not a shrimp on the top because to me it does look like a shrimp on the top.

Screenshot_20190719-023748_Chrome.jpg

That's almost as bad as the DAB 'jobby sleeves' effort. IMO.

Screenshot_20190719-023748_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e7b952f615072bd7e909da5f71f8b5c4.jpg

Which is why they’re reduced, no?