Quick Question Thread

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The solicitor sounds like a total shyster. I'd encourage you to name and shame, but since he's a solicitor and could probably sue P+B to kingdom come, maybe it's best not to. 

@Adam can you post here please I'd like to see your signature

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@Adam can you post here please I'd like to see your signature

Of course.

Speaking of wasters when it comes to solicitors, I think my current one could give anyone a run for their money.  Hopeless doesn't cover it.

My thoughts are it’s either the racist Greenock bin-dweller or the perms-raging Leith manchild, but can anyone confirm which previously punted penis [mention=76958]Estragon is a fud[/mention] is an alias of? 

A real oddball.

pay attention at the back, boys

5ce68c9bee65e_willhay.jpg.272d9ee1b6ca8dfc89ef8cafb36cd90a.jpg

"Waiting for Godot is a play by Samuel Beckett, in which two characters, Vladimir (Didi) and Estragon (Gogo), wait for the arrival of someone named Godot who never arrives"

Is there any benefit to paying a mortgage advisor compared with using a broker like First Mortgage who appear to provide the same service but get their fee from the lender? 

In my experience, the mortgage broker was a million times less cunty, less full of buzz-words and honking patter, and also did far less talking over you than the mortgage advisor. Probably more a reflection of said individuals than service provided to be honest.

14 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

In my experience, the mortgage broker was a million times less cunty, less full of buzz-words and honking patter, and also did far less talking over you than the mortgage advisor. Probably more a reflection of said individuals than service provided to be honest.

I’m struggling to fathom why any sane person would ever pay for mortgage advisor rather than using a free broker unless there’s something I’m missing.