Quick Question Thread

So, I started getting thin on top about 8 years ago and started shaving my head with clippers down to a "zero". Having worked in a workshop/operations position for these 8 years, my appearance was not overly important. I am away to start a new job that is customer facing and involves presentations etc. I think for this, a shaved head might be too severe, however if I let it grow any, the thinning bits look rediculous. 

Any thoughts on what to do with my balding dome would be appreciated. 

I know this post may subject me to a future of ridicule on P&B.

Edited by johnnydun

22 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

So, I started getting thin on top about 8 years ago and started shaving my head with clippers down to a "zero". Having worked in a workshop/operations position for these 8 years, my appearance was not overly important. I am away to start a new job that is customer facing and involves presentations etc. I think for this, a shaved head might be too severe, however if I let it grow any, the thinning bits look rediculous. 

Baldies are more often tolerated in polite society these days. Unless you have a very lumpy bonce, I'd keep shaving, although you could give a number 2 grade a go.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Nothing.  No one gives a f**k.  

Aesthetically?  Have a proper wet shave on days you're giving presentations.  That shows some definition between the top of your head and your face.

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Is there any real truth to the often peddled story that theres loads of roadworks at this time of year because local authorites are scrambling to spend their roads budget for fear of losing it?

100% true. Each department also has their own budget which can't be transferred elsewhere. Its use it or lose it

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I go No 4 all over.

Including the pyabs.