Quick Question Thread

Guest Moomintroll
See if you did the “Ravanelli” goal celebration, would it be a yellow card under the laws of the game these days?
Yes, covering your head with your shirt or another item e.g a spiderman mask is a booking.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Is 3D Sky Sports football still a thing or did it die a deserved death?

I think the football's dead but you can watch a film in 3D on demand. The people who paid thousands when it first came out must be feeling silly, though I still think Betamax was better quality than VHS, and am still bitter about it.

It’s a line from the film “Straight outta Compton”. Can’t tell you why it’s become popular again though.

Ice Cube does have a new album out so maybe the kids have gone back and watched Friday again. It seems Ice Cube is popular for everything he does now except his music, which is odd as his music is the best thing about him.

8 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Ice Cube does have a new album out so maybe the kids have gone back and watched Friday again. It seems Ice Cube is popular for everything he does now except his music, which is odd as his music is the best thing about him.

This tune is cool as f**k...

4 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Does anyone like Coke Zero? I have about 4 slabs of the stuff (little cans) I can't give away. 

Could donate them to charity, if you're ever in Falkirk.

(Charity's my stripper name)