Quick Question Thread

7 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

How do you tell the HR person in your office that her arse looks great in the jeans she has on today?*

*assuming you want to keep your job, that is

You could always post her e-mail address here and let the P&B membership bombard her with messages about how lovely her arse is. She'd never know it was down to you. (Assuming she doesn't read this site that is.)

3 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Did St Mirren lose today by any chance?

Strange how the forum's performance is inextricably linked to that of the Paisley Barcodes, right enough. Thank fúck they at least scored, or it could be off all weekend.

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Strange how the forum's performance is inextricably linked to that of the Paisley Barcodes, right enough. Thank fúck they at least scored, or it could be off all weekend.

A09AF5D5-8E22-46FF-AC72-4BA0B18F9991.jpeg

First time someone offered me Berocca, I thought it was a sweet. So fired it in my mouth, and a few seconds later, I was frothing at the mouth as if I had rabies. Lovely stuff. 
i did the same with a steradent when i was about 15 at my grans. delicious!

Any P&Bers have ticket purchase history for Fulham FC?

My brother and I are going to that London on the 22nd and were planning on going to the game against Watford. Seeing as Watford have sold out their away allocation, they won't put home end tickets on general sale, not even to a pair of Scottish idiots 400 miles away, despite there being empty seats galore. 

Lunacy.

Yeah I’ve done that, but I’m not convinced that even the maximum time it gives would be representative. It says I can leave at 6.30am and get there for 8.30am latest, but based on what some people have suggested that wouldn’t be the case. That’s why I was hoping for first hand experience.
Are you still on the motorway?

16 hours ago, gavin_3110 said:

Any P&Bers have ticket purchase history for Fulham FC?

My brother and I are going to that London on the 22nd and were planning on going to the game against Watford. Seeing as Watford have sold out their away allocation, they won't put home end tickets on general sale, not even to a pair of Scottish idiots 400 miles away, despite there being empty seats galore. 

Lunacy.

I went to a Fulham game a number of years ago.  Vs Bolton when they were still in the Premier League.  I picked up a ticket at face value outside the pub near the train station no bother.