Quick Question Thread

If travelling from the West Wnd of Glasgow to the centre of Edinburgh towards Holyrood for 8.30am, what time should I leave? Never had to drive it and heeard horror stories about how long it could be.

4 hours minimum.

Depends where you have to drive to but you could always park your car at Hermiston Gait and take the tram into your work, thats if you are near the tram stops for work.
Has cameras to record your arrival and dept time.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

4 hours minimum.

Raging about that working on the weekends dig and trying to make me leave at 4am. Shocking.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

I’d suggest a 3.30am departure time, the roads can be horrendous. 2.30am if you intend to kill a prostitute en-route.

2.30am then.

20 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Raging about that working on the weekends dig and trying to make me leave at 4am. Shocking.

2.30am then.

Leave 5 minutes earlier if you plan to shag her first.

Don’t know about the best place but I watched a couple of games in a pub just down the hill from the castle, think it was called the Caledonia, was a bit of a dive but cheap for drink. Was in the castle arms for lunch because I was working right next to it and that looked like it would be ok but a wee bit dearer
Cheers for that. I ended up watching football in Lauders? Ate in Hoots and drank the rest of the night away in the Malt Room. Made for a nippy head in the mornings. Back down in civilisation now but same again next month.

16 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

No one else notice that this sign has a visual representation of Cardinal Richelieu's state of excitement when it comes to A/C roads?tapatalk_1535612971554.jpeg

Heh. Good point. An advertised C road, the best football team in the world (in my eyes) and a big stauner (albeit a droopy one). What's not to like?

50 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Has Pep been emptied? A lot of deleted posts in the c***s on holiday thread.

He certainly has. Borderline racist chat about Chinese folk which, on top of his 2 warnings already, was enough to see him binned. Can't imagine anyone will be too disappointed.