Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Kennboy1978 said:
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
They mean you.

I don't remember Bernard Cribbins wanking in a bin, must have missed that episode.

Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD: The Director's Cut

Listening to Sportsound. I’m now pretty sure the season starts today for Rangers, Celtic, people who used to play for Rangers, people who used to play for Rangers and still support them, but does anyone know when the season starts for everyone else? 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Listening to Sportsound. I’m now pretty sure the season starts today for Rangers, Celtic, people who used to play for Rangers, people who used to play for Rangers and still support them, but does anyone know when the season starts for everyone else? 

Why would anybody be interested in that?

13 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

^^^^ masturbates with Oreo ice-cream as lube type post IMO (In my opinion).

It's a fair cop guv.....

Edited by bennett
Autocorrect thingy.

Any reason for the wee messy looking bit before player names on the back of the tops? 

The EFLs charity of choice for the next two years in mind, a mental health charity, and the messy looking bit is part of that charities logo.

Great bit of work actually as it’s made a lot of people ask what it’s all about.

43 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The EFLs charity of choice for the next two years in mind, a mental health charity, and the messy looking bit is part of that charities logo.

Great bit of work actually as it’s made a lot of people ask what it’s all about.

Thank you. 

8 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone know where in Glasgow (ideally West End) that I could get a single item of clothing embroidered with a name?

Trophy Centre in Polmadie does embroidery.  Not West End but pretty well accessible by car (next to M74 exit) and bus (no 75 stops right outside, 6 & 4 also nearby)

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

In medicine, does opium mean the same in French as in English? 

No, in French it's opeeoom and it's either perfume or it's something creative types take just occasionally to take the edge their ennui. you stupid man.